Supporter Pack upgrades, Raptr Q&A, upcoming Build of the Week season and new Passive Skills

Aside from all this awesome news..

Please tell me that the massive client freezes and hangs, are being worked on? More specifically for people with ATI Cards and/or laptops? Game shouldn't run so horribly on these systems.
BotW should be insightful and helpful. I'm really looking forward to official release and the continued updates :).
"
TylerRand escreveu:
What about things that actually matter like: optimization, syncing and rebalancing of the existing skills, of which there are MANY (as you probably know).

A couple new dungeons and a few more skills are nice for the hype that you probably gonna need for a successful release but they don't make the game better per se.

Many people have already given up waiting for improvements in the aforementioned and other areas.

In this regard the news coverage was nothing but a disappointment.

This game has survived on mere potential so far, with the most successful builds, being those that avoid the games problems like the clunky and tedious combat along with desync by using a "no contact" approach.

Many other promising builds have turned out to be not hardcore viable due to the tactical gameplay being unreliable.

Last but not least: Guys, LMP and GMP Totem look the same but GMP drops the framerate, really?

+1

i hope for desync and magicFind being covered in news update soon

the MOST important part highlighted

"
TylerRand escreveu:
What about things that actually matter like: optimization, syncing and rebalancing of the existing skills, of which there are MANY (as you probably know).

A couple new dungeons and a few more skills are nice for the hype that you probably gonna need for a successful release but they don't make the game better per se.

Many people have already given up waiting for improvements in the aforementioned and other areas.

In this regard the news coverage was nothing but a disappointment.

This game has survived on mere potential so far, with the most successful builds, being those that avoid the games problems like the clunky and tedious combat along with desync by using a "no contact" approach.

Many other promising builds have turned out to be not hardcore viable due to the tactical gameplay being unreliable.

Optimization. Optimization. Optimization.

Since this game will always be free, a massive and probably overwhelming part of your audience is going to be people with computers from 2010, or earlier, that still run most games very well....except for PoE.

Having constant frame problems and freeze/hangs/crashes, for an entire year(even after the big patch that supposedly was meant to reduce these things), is quite disappointing.

New stuff, always good. Fixing things that are broken that people already enjoy, and want to enjoy at it's best and not clunked up by screwy coding: Muuuuuuuuuch better.
someone mentioned above hoping for MF passives in skill tree.
hopefully someone notices this suggestion:

some sort of keystone for IIQ/IIR (perhaps one separate for each),
IIQ/IIR+50%-75%, all MF on gear is ignored or has half efficacy.
real drawback, real benefit.

if this was in the center of the tree, it would be somewhat available to every class.

or we could have a troll node.
immune to mf on gear, random mf flux from -200% to +200%.
Build of the Week is back? I have been waiting for it! I need some cool ideas to try out!
PMed support about payment plans but no response :(
IGN: JVille
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST DAGGER IN GAME thread/726715
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI WED AMULET thread/658166
MIRROR SERVICE: BEST CI LL PHYSICAL AMULET thread/675536
"
juanitomalmon escreveu:
PMed support about payment plans but no response :(

It's still dawn in NZ. Wait a couple more hours and you should have your response. They are usually pretty fast.
Sweet finally BotW is back
I love watching videos you narrate :D
<3ggg
Última edição por moomaaru em 8 de out de 2013 13:54:16
"
So glad you're bringing back the Build of the Week series! I loved watching those. Got me into the game more than anything else.

This!!!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional