Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

The new lab reminds me of the Mapworks endgame zone from Torchlight 2.
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
New lab looks awesome.

You guys finally got it the way you wanted it! Nice one!

That map device is really cool.
"
PhreEkGarden escreveu:
"
Zoen escreveu:

Are you guys including a feature that allows the creator of the map to quickly close all portals in preparation for a new map, just so solo and low-member parties don't have to use up every portal or create a new instance each time they want to run a new map?

Why do people think stuff like this is worth of their time?

Is it really a big deal to the point of even bringing it up as something that needs addressed?

I mean, just make a new zone in about 5 seconds and say it's up....

5 seconds to go to town, then create a new instance, vs. 1 second for clicking "clear portals" and a confirmation button.

4 seconds adds up rather quickly when you're doing a lot of maps. Besides, it's been suggested many times.

I for one know I'd bring multiple ready maps in with me if they made this change, just because there's barely anything I actually grab at end-game. I don't need to make a town trip after every map, therefore I shouldn't be forced to go to town every time I want to run a new map.
"
Chris escreveu:
Our weekend consists of a lot of filming! We're working on Build of the Week S02E01, a video explaining how the Open Beta Supporter Packs will stop being sold at Release (buy yours now!) and some other promotional videos that we haven't yet announced.

Yeah of course... Filming.

More like Pokemon.
Not a fan of the new lab. It looks pretty and all but seems like a pointless addition.

1. It's next to solaris wp. So either there's a new room to solaris or it's near the chick at the bottom there. Meaning there's a chance of mobs not being far off. The current lab is a great place to test out ideas without risk of something coming out of no where.

2. It doesn't SEEM to add any of the features people have been begging for. Unless they are making the chick at the end a vendor and putting a stash next to her it's the exact same thing as our current lab.

At the very least make it so putting in a new map destroys the old portals. Please just one feature that should have been added long ago.

Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
The REAL question should be: Are there still 4 slots for trolling with?

"
Bapes escreveu:
"
Join him to see if Igna Phoenix turns up before he dings :)

Chris you evil bastard!

No worries... Chris just finished promoting Alt-F4 as a valid strategy...
has anyone consolidated all the questions GGG has responded to as well as the answers given? So we don't have to sort through dumb posts?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Nicholas_Steel escreveu:
has anyone consolidated all the questions GGG has responded to as well as the answers given? So we don't have to sort through dumb posts?

This. I might be able to do it if I get my pain under control today, but maybe there's another kind soul out there?
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
I got my answer, but... where is my fucking 200 points? :D

And, nice map machine
"
Moosifer escreveu:
It's next to solaris wp. So either there's a new room to solaris or it's near the chick at the bottom there. Meaning there's a chance of mobs not being far off. The current lab is a great place to test out ideas without risk of something coming out of no where.

It's still a separate instance.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional