The Summoner Compendium

Hello, im fairly new to this game (just started yesterday)
I want to go a witch summoner build, but i see the only link in the OP is a Health Summoner build.
I personally want to go for Chaos Inoc. Is there a build for that? Much appreciated.
(as i see the ops build included Health %.)
Did anyone try combination of summoner + ice spear totem + curses?

Helmet: Zombies, life, dmg, speed
Boots/Gloves: Spectre, dmg, gmp/lmp, added <element> dmg
Gloves/Boots: Spell totem, skellies, dmg, faster casting
Chest: Spell totem, ice spear, gmp/lmp, faster casting, ???
Shield: 2 auras + reduced mana
Weapon: curses
IGN: NinjaJedi, UknowWHO
would you suggest taking the fire damage nodes to make MI stronger?
"
LIBOR escreveu:
would you suggest taking the fire damage nodes to make MI stronger?

Fire damage nodes not affect MI. Only minion life, minion damage, and +life +% damage/fire damage on your shield if you use Necromantic Aegis.
My question is what, if any stats from your gear are inherited by your minions? What affixes do I want to look for on my gear?
My question is what, if any stats from your gear are inherited by your minions? What affixes do I want to look for on my gear?
"
Paradox2063 escreveu:

Affixes need to specifically mention 'minions' in order for them to benefit. i.e some uniques, and flasks that give portion of the hp regenerated to minions.
are curses considered as attacks? was thinking of going summoner+curses+dual totems
got questions:

if i go 2 totems
1) can i still use fire trap to do damage ?
2) if i use a fire skill that can burn monsters, will they burn for damage ?

i saw many people getting the "increase 30% buffs on you", is it working on minions too ?

thanks
You guys saw the Matua Tupuna shrunken head shield that was just released. +2 To Minion Gems... Sweet... And it spreads tar all around you whenever you get hit... Which can be a blessing and a curse I suppose.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12056/page/1
Was I Dreaming ? - Harry Mason

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional