1.0.2 Patch Notes

u guys do such great work thank you for these wonderful updates :)any chance u guys bring back some baby Rhoa or any kind of baby pet in the supporter packs? best regards,Cos :)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
I hate the Ignite change for my Explosive Arrow.... I was actually seriously hoping for a plain BUFF (so no changes to Ignite would have actually BUFFED my burning damage).

Solo or 2 man party's I blow up large packs , and if they survive I melt them down pretty fast.

In full groups, I can still do good explosive damage, but my Burn damage does like NOTHING and now it only lasts 4 seconds, so 4 seconds of NOTHING.

Great......

Everytime I level a build it seems to get nerfed for some reason, just got my 6L Quill Rain and I was so excited to play this build in groups only since I used to solo a lot. Now in groups I'm even more uesless

edit: yes you can make it stronger if you spec into it, but that means giving up a whole lot of life and life regen + making me even more vulnerable to reflect.
Última edição por Affinity em 29 de nov de 2013 05:27:40
Great patch! gz GGG

But again nerf to difficulty of this game

Why nerfing devourers pop damage? that was more than manageable. Also, why nerf General molten shell? was that really necessary??? it's waaaaay more than manageable even with 50% fire resist.

Nice job GGG.
"
for my Explosive Arrow.... I was actually seriously hoping for a plain BUFF

Not sure if serious.

By the way, still waiting detailed release notes, those are just an overview with a lot of missing informations.
IGN TylordRampage
Lost like 50% of the dps on my double strike? but I noticed I still kill everything at the same speed as before the patch?

IS this normal or is it just a display bug?
"
Malone escreveu:
"
for my Explosive Arrow.... I was actually seriously hoping for a plain BUFF

Not sure if serious.

By the way, still waiting detailed release notes, those are just an overview with a lot of missing informations.

Of course I'm serious.... I'm not talking about the explosion, I'm talking about the burn damage... In full groups that burn damage is low as hell, and now it's even less.

I don't see any reason why to change it this way..

Maybe respec into more fire dmg nodes can help, but then i'll:
- Lose life / life regen
- More vulnerable to reflect / more chance to oneshot myself

This build was fun
"
ZheFuzion escreveu:
Lost like 50% of the dps on my double strike? but I noticed I still kill everything at the same speed as before the patch?

IS this normal or is it just a display bug?

Have the same behaviour.
Seams it shows only DPS per one hit instead of Two for double strike.
my double strike now hits 1/2 dmg from yesterday, from 19k to 9k. Have any1 else noticed?
"
Qarl escreveu:

• Viper Strike can be supported by Melee Splash, now that the damage penalty also applies.

One little detail left out of the Beta 1.0.2 Patch Notes:

• Viper Strike now does about 50% less DoT damage.
Última edição por RogueMage em 29 de nov de 2013 06:00:10

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional