1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
Pastryfighter escreveu:
Haha, Warzone129 can't play without exploiting a broken mechanic, yet calls other "noobs".

Id like to know where you guys are getting that I could not clear those maps in boss before cod? Did you find it written in graffiti somewhere in the docks where you spend most of your time deciding that summomers are fine?
:)
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA he cleared lvl 78 maps inc boss as a lvl 76 with that trash gear and spec hahahahahahahahahhahah. Or did he get carried by another 5 players while casting skeleton totem?

I didn't get carried by anyone, read and learn or stay as bad as you are :)

I know no one who plays the game (i tried to get a friend into it, but he's 35 no so far from able to carry me eh:) )

Not like i can de level to 76 can i but i'll be happy solo any 78 map you may have with any mod with the "trash gear" that seems to be able to do what you can't. Offer open on domination, come with any map (except the unique one i mentioned) make it any quantity you want (120 is fine, preferably no vulnerability and no - max resist but i'll manage if you only have that) EXCEPT blood magic (i'm CI) and i'll run it for you (boss excluded if it's listed as one i can't handle).

You can even stay and Watch as long as you don't help (afaik more ppl only adds hp not make mobs stronger right? If so shouldn't be any harder for me, just a tad slower).
"
Ranakor escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:

And who said I cant clear them I said we are no where near as viable as other classed who spend a 20th of currency on gear.

Based on your 500 exalt note i spent closer to 1% of that, so yea, still no, read my large post :)

Sorry man, but you are flat out lying. You did not solo 78 maps at lvl 76 with that gear.
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
"
Pastryfighter escreveu:
Haha, Warzone129 can't play without exploiting a broken mechanic, yet calls other "noobs".

Id like to know where you guys are getting that I could not clear those maps in boss before cod? Did you find it written in graffiti somewhere in the docks where you spend most of your time deciding that summomers are fine?

No one is saying you can't. He didn't say "you can't run a 78 map", just that if you're finding things too hard now, you're clueless, as we handle it just fine and still feel OP now, and i never ran dock nor had to grind for xp, all my post 69xp comes from maps :)

(actually a huge chunk of it comes from near afk grinding the 25 wave unique map, so easy for summoner, so good xp at low lv ><)
Summoners need to be able to scale the dps and survivability. CoD was broken, but it needs a balanced replacement asap.
"
Ranakor escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:

And who said I cant clear them I said we are no where near as viable as other classed who spend a 20th of currency on gear.

Based on your 500 exalt note i spent closer to 1% of that, so yea, still no, read my large post :)

You yourself admitted that you cant clear the bosses

And guess what? my gear doesn't make my specters any better. My clear speed is probly the same as yours because we cant fuken scale our minions with gear or tree. (all summoners take all the minions dmg /hp nodes)

Most specs with the gear u have can snail clear 78 maps and take 2 hours doing it that's not the point. The point is, and I proved it, how man summoners did u see on the top 200 players before cod nerf in any league? 0
"
KIAEddZ escreveu:
"
Ranakor escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:

Sorry man, but you are flat out lying. You did not solo 78 maps at lvl 76 with that gear.

I did, as i mentioned be happy to prove it now at 83 (no diference between 83 and now, fuck if you provide the orbs , i'll do it now with the missing skillpoints, happy?)
"
Warzone129 escreveu:
"
Ranakor escreveu:
"
Warzone129 escreveu:

You yourself admitted that you cant clear the bosses

And guess what? my gear doesn't make my specters any better. My clear speed is probly the same as yours because we cant fuken scale our minions with gear or tree. (all summoners take all the minions dmg /hp nodes)

Most specs with the gear u have can snail clear 78 maps and take 2 hours doing it that's not the point. The point is, and I proved it, how man summoners did u see on the top 200 players before cod nerf in any league? 0

I don't "snail clear", i spent more time moving between packs than killing, sure wouldn't mind the 300% MORE modifier from cast on death, but we still clear plenty fast without it, clearing a pack only takes a few seconds, even most bosses take only 10 sec.
"
KIAEddZ escreveu:
Summoners need to be able to scale the dps and survivability. CoD was broken, but it needs a balanced replacement asap.

That i can agree with, while we scale like any others with point nodes, our minions don't scale with gear, i sure wouldn't mind +% minion health/damage as a regular mod on yellows for example, nothing insane but 10% here & there would nicely add up

KIAEddz he means he snail cleared the map with skeleton totems. I know full well how summoner work, they can clear a lvl 78 map and they cant do most high end bosses cause their minions go byebye.

Just becaue he can clear a lvl 78 map doesn mean hes viable if he takes 2 hours doing it.

This is comparison to the viability and inability to scale out minions with gear.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional