1.0.6 Patch Notes

Would have liked to see more use for the 'Reduced Duration' gem this patch, but either way looking forward to leveling a summoner. D2 Overlord Necro ftw!
oppsss, really have a bug on RF...
thanks for the update
Some of my passives were changed, and i didnt get a respec. Could someone explain why?
"
grijnskat escreveu:

New Skill Tree: +84%
Death Attunement Cluster: 2 * 10% + 7% + Life Regen
Grave Consequences Cluster: 2 * 10%
Grave Intentions Cluster: 10% + 7% + CR
Lord of the Dead Cluster: 10%
Gravepact Cluster: 10%

Grave Consequences Cluster is 2x 10 + 1x 16%.
Lord of the Dead Cluster is 2x 10.

Total is 110% increased life so +30% from previous settings , i forgot 10% in my last post.
Hi all,

I don't know about everybody else but don't you guys get tired of all this constant changing in balances and skills and everything?

I mean.. at first it was ok.. we were in alpha/beta and it was normal but now I find that all the constant changing in balance and passives tires me...

I would totally get it if we had like every 3 months all these changes, but at the current rate it seems too much..

Anyway .. maybe it's just me
How did you manage to screw up the minion AI even more? Now they don't even follow me around. Someone really f***ed this up. Very frustrating.
IGN - Overseasoned
It would be nice if you told us what the vendor recipes were...
"
jjayy81 escreveu:
Hi all,

I don't know about everybody else but don't you guys get tired of all this constant changing in balances and skills and everything?

I mean.. at first it was ok.. we were in alpha/beta and it was normal but now I find that all the constant changing in balance and passives tires me...

I would totally get it if we had like every 3 months all these changes, but at the current rate it seems too much..

Anyway .. maybe it's just me

kinda.

i was kinda irritated about this until i launched the client, as i just used 15ish regret orbs last week on my summoner... so if the tree was changed substantially (either with a passive reset or not), i would have been kinda irritated... and i was expecting to be irritated, but the changes to the tree don't warrant any allocation adjustments for me at all, and shouldn't for the vast majority of summoners.

but aside from the aura changes and cutting out the center of the tree (i think both of these changes were poorly implemented), the changes have been improvements, imo (chaos/dot nodes, more dynamic minion nodes).

so... i see both sides as valid. haha.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Yesu escreveu:
Grave Consequences Cluster is 2x 10 + 1x 16%.
Lord of the Dead Cluster is 2x 10.

Oh, overlooked the changes in the Notables. My fault. :)
"
rampagingrabbit escreveu:
Anyway, it's great yet again to see a few rotten people ruining everything for others.
That isn't whats happening at all. It is literally impossible for GGG to ever restrict someone from the number of clients they use. The "rotten" people you refer to can and will get around it, as they always have when a dev makes a change like this.

If anyone is "ruining" anything for you, its GGG and their outdated thinking.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional