1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

I forgot to mention something in the patch notes! The Summon Raging Spirit and Animate Weapon skills create a new type of entity: flying monsters! Our skill coders describe flying monsters as:

"

1.0.6 introduces flying monsters to PoE. Flying monsters interact with terrain like projectiles, meaning they can fly over gaps and small blockages that ground-based enemies would need to path around. Flying monsters will not block the pathing of non-flying ones - they can walk under the fliers. Flying monsters are also immune to the effects of Burning ground, Chilled Ground, Shocked Ground and Tar. "Cloud" effects placed on the ground, such as Consecrated/Desecrated Ground and Poison Clouds will still affect flying monsters.

The minions summoned by the new Summon Raging Spirit skill and the Animate Weapon skill are flying monsters.

Needless to say, this will be used in the future on enemies also.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 30 de jan de 2014 05:54:29
Nice!

Flying monsters FTW, time to make a summoner
Última edição por SummonWithHaste em 29 de jan de 2014 22:24:03
Sweet
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

DRAGONS!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Nice
Typo.

And cool. I expect this'll be used for that Beholder monster?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Última edição por Sheriff_K em 29 de jan de 2014 22:25:53
Plans for any other monsters in the game to be made into fliers? Introduction of the diablo staple of bats and crows to fight? I can tell the new monster teased yesterday will be a flier, but it'll be the only enemy one around...
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Última edição por Wooser69 em 29 de jan de 2014 22:26:14
RIP Groundslam builds.
Hopefully fliers follow the rules of birdlaw.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Última edição por p0t em 29 de jan de 2014 22:27:50
Blue pixie pet for a warrior as healing :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional