1.0.6 Patch Notes and Flying Monsters

I forgot to mention something in the patch notes! The Summon Raging Spirit and Animate Weapon skills create a new type of entity: flying monsters! Our skill coders describe flying monsters as:

"

1.0.6 introduces flying monsters to PoE. Flying monsters interact with terrain like projectiles, meaning they can fly over gaps and small blockages that ground-based enemies would need to path around. Flying monsters will not block the pathing of non-flying ones - they can walk under the fliers. Flying monsters are also immune to the effects of Burning ground, Chilled Ground, Shocked Ground and Tar. "Cloud" effects placed on the ground, such as Consecrated/Desecrated Ground and Poison Clouds will still affect flying monsters.

The minions summoned by the new Summon Raging Spirit skill and the Animate Weapon skill are flying monsters.

Needless to say, this will be used in the future on enemies also.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 30 de jan de 2014 05:54:29
"
Rafurion escreveu:
Does that mean that the ribbons in act 3 and the ghosts in act 1 bypass obstacles too? I mean they do fly you know.
Good idea, I'll bring that up with people at some point.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional