What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

first page?

EDIT: Doh!
Última edição por Exile009 em 12 de fev de 2014 17:19:32
But I'll never build my ultimate mfer now :(
I am happy.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Page
Doing well GGG, may want to keep corrupting blood, keeps you on your toes in hc. Hc seems a little easy without it, just my opinion though.
#NeverGoing90
Whatever quest gives iq gem the earliest to be run a bazillion times between now and march 5.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Can't wait for 1.1!
IGN: Scordalia_
Última edição por Caliginosus em 12 de fev de 2014 17:39:39
So the game just keeps getting harder and harder, right?

Less quantity (which makes the game even harder for new players), and the nemesis-mods make Rares really hard sometimnes (Stormcall, volatile). It's just like the addition of devourers, which made some maps just unplayable.

I don't understand the necessity to remove quantity. I use it because I like lootexplosions. If somebody doesn't, he can just not use it. But when you remove it, you need other ways to improve the loot. You NEED other ways. Because right now selffound and playing without friends or a party is really hard to do.
Self-found league would be great. An environment where everyone, not just those who choose to, are forced to live off the land with some vendor support. No trading. Would add quite a bit of challenge to an already exciting world.
"
DnAngel escreveu:
Hey Chris, what about Self Found League?

I have been waiting for that for a year, but these bastards don't move a finger to do it

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional