Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
vulcanfury12 escreveu:
"
StrayYoshi escreveu:
5th!
New supporter unique:
Queen Atziri's Bra
+3 armor
+3% to fire resistances
-3% to cold resistances
50% chance to blind
gems in this armor are SUPPORTED by level 3 cleave

Level 3 Cleave....age?

Exciting times ahead in Wraeclast! Can't wait for the New League reveal! Plus Cutthroat!!!

You almost got that subtle joke...
|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| The STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|) |
(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
I'm strangely aroused by Atziri's triple tits
Everything seems fine and nice and i am excited too.But what happen to the other problems like mapping in high lvl is kinda butthurt and trade system?We can not look at trade channel cuz you know insta spam..All additional content is really nice and other big companies do not things like that, thats really nice of you.It shows that you care your game, your player base.But wouldnt be better to fix a few core mechanics before going on?I really would like to see that core mechanics are completed and then all those additional features would be awesome.Anyway thanks for creating such a nice game.
ing:the_melkor
Sarn Arena? Ohhhhhkay bro. this is what I'm F**king talking about!
ACE Member.
cool. excited to play
i <3 minesweeper
judging by the names "ambush" and "invasion"

im guessing these are PvP leagues?

or PvP (cutt throat) will be heavily integrated
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
Chris escreveu:

Edit: Also, she has four breasts.

Is the 4th one on her back?

The things I would do to her
"
Felix35071 escreveu:
I would love it if Cutthroat was a checkbox in the Social window that would flag you as viable for instance invading. You could only invade those who were also Cutthroat and vice versa. This way any league could be Cutthroat and it wouldn't be forced on anyone.

Thats an excellent idea. I'd wish that could be checked for rogues too... hate them.
OMG I CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT feb 23 :DDDDDDDDDD
"
Felix35071 escreveu:
I would love it if Cutthroat was a checkbox in the Social window that would flag you as viable for instance invading. You could only invade those who were also Cutthroat and vice versa. This way any league could be Cutthroat and it wouldn't be forced on anyone.

not sure about a check box...

but they should have side quests that contain cut-throat zones...maybe the zones provide an incentive and can only be unlocked upon defeating the final boss or piety
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional