[1.1.0] TankyTotems - Dual Searing Bond Templar

Hello, first i want to say thanks for the build i am currently level 66 and loving it so far. i was wondering what people think of this build as a end game mapper? i have done a few amps and it seems decent but does it get better or does it fall off hard once we get into the 70+ maps?
"
PatGniak escreveu:
"
tntultra escreveu:
Yes, mobs become vulnerable to fire and lightning. Combo is nice :) But u clearly need nova lvl 1 only

Why lvl 1 ?

Mana Cost. This isn't really a source of damage, it is only to trigger fire/lightning vulnerability on mobs from EE. Level 1 Ice Nova with trap/multitrap costs only 17 mana, and higher levels wouldn't really improve the damage much.
"
uit escreveu:
Hi, guys.

I'm level 30 and I'm enjoying so much this build, but I have a question.

Where should I focus right now in my skill tree?

This is my skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVsSaRccGYUaOBpsJKopTyoTLKc26UbXWfNdxnF5gpuLjJBVna6j8qeEtQTAGsMT4XPjauQi7DjtIA==

Go down the scion path.
"
menuview2002 escreveu:
"
uit escreveu:
Hi, guys.

I'm level 30 and I'm enjoying so much this build, but I have a question.

Where should I focus right now in my skill tree?

This is my skill tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVsSaRccGYUaOBpsJKopTyoTLKc26UbXWfNdxnF5gpuLjJBVna6j8qeEtQTAGsMT4XPjauQi7DjtIA==

Go down the scion path.

Is Iron Reflexes worth it?

When should I get Ironwood?

I have 16 dexterity at level 34...
Última edição por uit em 15 de mar de 2014 13:34:10
"
PatGniak escreveu:
Why lvl 1 ?

Because multipliers on trap and multitrap make spamming nova rather expensive (more then twice of base mana) and damage is irrelevant
Is Fire Penetration something worth linking to Searing Bond?
"
ChillQuill escreveu:
Is Fire Penetration something worth linking to Searing Bond?

Fire Penetration needs a hit so no it won´t affect Searing Bond
Following this:
"
- Late game DPS can be lacking - mostly an issue with the scaling on the gem right now

.. to what point is this build good? And is it true that more nerfs to searing bond are coming?
I'm level 68 now, running this build. My DPS is still pretty decent when running solo, but lacking quite a bit when grouping. Didn't invest much in gear though, perhaps 2-3 c in total. Survivability seems to be quite good.

Totems are a bit of a hassle in densely populated maps as well. Sometimes I can't even summon the second totem, before the first one is down.

What are your guys thoughts on gameplay with this build around lvl 70?

Cheers
"
Aedax escreveu:
I'm level 68 now, running this build. My DPS is still pretty decent when running solo, but lacking quite a bit when grouping. Didn't invest much in gear though, perhaps 2-3 c in total. Survivability seems to be quite good.

Totems are a bit of a hassle in densely populated maps as well. Sometimes I can't even summon the second totem, before the first one is down.

What are your guys thoughts on gameplay with this build around lvl 70?

Cheers

I have to say I played this build quite a bit now and have very shitty gear but managed most situations very well (I play 99% solo). Just managed to get a Searing Touch today and it boosted my DPS that I have no problems with Piety runs and low level Maps (no chance to run higher maps than 69 so far)whatsoever. Even before the Searing Touch I managed Piety runs and maps very well, just needed more time. So all in all I am very pleased and can say that for a solo player that doesn´t have much currency this build is very good. That´s my impression, so thanks for the build, very much appreciated.
Última edição por Hondepoep em 16 de mar de 2014 15:08:59

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional