[1.1.0] TankyTotems - Dual Searing Bond Templar

thx for this. this is fun. its so easy to level up. i hope the dps will be good in the future, im at a1 in merciless now.

would a chitus apex helmet increase the searing bond dps?

yes, any elemental damage, fire damage, burning damage will.
Doesn't Culling Strike as a global damage increase increase the damage on Searing Bond too? I never see anyone mention it.

(obviously the culling effect doesn't work)
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Última edição por TheTenthDoc em 22 de mar de 2014 19:58:00
my EE seems doesnt work @_@ i just using my shock nova without link
"
HunterxXx escreveu:
my EE seems doesnt work @_@ i just using my shock nova without link

With the ancestral bond node you can't deal damage by yourself anymore. Because of that you have to use the trap support gem with shock nova in order to shock enemies.
A few videos farming Dominus (Ambush):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPbZi8Buzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X18p201QMnI

(I should have taken another Life Flask instead of the Jade one, I didn't use it at all and I could have died because of that)

Gear:

Última edição por uit em 23 de mar de 2014 11:36:06
"
USBastard escreveu:

1. I learned too late that Elemental Weakness is better than Flammability. It's too late to level it now, because I don't really earn any exp. I skip all the mobs on my way to Dominus, and Dominus himself doesn't give much exp. It would take hundreds of runs to level it higher than my Flammability. I'll level it on my next character.

I could be wrong, but from what I have read, Gems are not affected by xp penalties from outleveling the monsters. So even though you don't get any XP, Gems still get the full 10%.

Unless you mean you just do Dominus runs on this character and that doesn't get much XP, in that case, ignore what I said.
Última edição por vysirez em 24 de mar de 2014 01:08:53
got a quick question for anyone who's sure about the response - i watched an older ziggyD searing bond video and he talks about that % totem range node, and that its very important etc.

i didnt see any actual builds take the node, and as far as i understand the node increases the range the totem can cast spells/attack not your range to cast the totem? since its only 2 points for me im tempted to try it because it would be huge buff to playability if i could set the totems even further into rooms. anyone? thanks
"
vysirez escreveu:

I could be wrong, but from what I have read, Gems are not affected by xp penalties from outleveling the monsters. So even though you don't get any XP, Gems still get the full 10%.

Unless you mean you just do Dominus runs on this character and that doesn't get much XP, in that case, ignore what I said.

You're right, they aren't affected by XP penalties. But as you correctly stated, I meant that I don't get much XP at all because I only kill Dominus.

"
MDGeizt escreveu:
got a quick question for anyone who's sure about the response - i watched an older ziggyD searing bond video and he talks about that % totem range node, and that its very important etc.

i didnt see any actual builds take the node, and as far as i understand the node increases the range the totem can cast spells/attack not your range to cast the totem? since its only 2 points for me im tempted to try it because it would be huge buff to playability if i could set the totems even further into rooms. anyone? thanks

I tried it, and it was nice to have. After moving on from Piety, I found I'd rather have more health/damage. If you're not too stressed about a few points of health, then by all means take the extra range.
Anyone using this build for 75+ maps + group play?

Lvl 85 in ambush and I've been stuck for a few levels in terms of defense/dps. Seem that, as the OP stated, this build doesn't work well for end game at all due to how SB scales.
I run lvl 15 AA and use EE + Flammability.

Gear:

Build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcFWwagEmkVIBccGNsZhRo4GmwfAiSqKPopTymlKhMqTSynLOktHzWSNsU22DbpPydBh0WdRtdKfUrESshLSUyzTipVxlnzWitbr13GYG1noGwWbRluqnF5cql08XhpeqqCHoKbgseD24Uyh2WHdogbiPGLjI9GkFWYrZrgnC2drqPypwinhKeUrKq1BLXytz64k8AZwBrB885xz2XQ0NH92CTa3dsL3Q3d8-Fz42rkIuoY6-7sOOxV7SDvhfPd9q73Mvjr-b356PxL_MX-Cg==

Any suggestions or build transitions appreciated! (willing to spend a few dozen regrets to try something else)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional