Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #4

opening the chest gives you a loot explosionbut also has a small chance to put you in a arena with a boss where you cant escape and lose 30% xp if you alt+f4
In the box there will be, in a true D3 spirit a huge load of useless loot and a small chance of something usefull. I guarantee it.
Yeah boi!
Cool, we get to find hearthstone expert packs in POE!
anyone else notice that the ice nova skill has the O and red dot at the top of the tooltip? perhaps the O is a counter for say a trap skill but then where is the little green letter on the right side to indicate a trap? and whats the dot for? corrupted skill gems?
WHaT We Do iN LiFe, eCHoeS iN eTeRNiTY
corrupted +1 more affix?
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
"
Shaenando escreveu:
corrupted +1 more affix?

Shaenando pls.
"
Shaenando escreveu:
corrupted +1 more affix?

That actually has room for 1 more suffix, probably.
It 'could' have a double Acc roll, but I doubt it.
Casually casual.

Última edição por TheAnuhart em 23 de fev de 2014 18:05:03
Is that a booby-trapped or some type of magic chest????
Última edição por nighthawk46 em 23 de fev de 2014 18:03:42
"
Tanakeah escreveu:
So it seems that Corrupted maps can spawn with more mods on them than normal maps, but the mods don't seem different. Of course, the fact that they can spawn more is certainly more than fine and curious if they can spawn others that regular maps can't.

As far as the screenshot...I am reminded of the 'Lost Number' battle from FFVII looking at that safe/lockbox thing.

I started up a new FF7 file last week to kill the time until SotV comes out. I just killed the Lost Number last night. Welcome to the party, Vincent!

So excited for the expansion. New skills, items, dungeons, skill tree...YESSSSSS! Goodbye, March

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional