Domination/Nemesis Challenge and Race Season Six Winners

"
Metronomy escreveu:
Dont know if someone is taking theirs out, but this is what the alt-art demigods look like

Too poor to 4 link. Get that shit out of my face.
@BeerPact
Grats to the winners, I hope GGG did something about the people who used RMT sites to get the challenges done (I remember people posting screenshots from those sites with proof). They were removed of course, I just hope GGG looked into it.
vaal or no balls
"
Sheriff_K escreveu:
Oh no, all of my Characters/Gear are now in Void League (SC/HC), what do I do?! o_0

Edit: I had no idea you could get multiple points within the same bracket as long as the Characters were different levels within the bracket.. Wow.

Although I did make a lvl 14 and 10 character on a few Races, before I found out that that was against the rules.. >_<

Sadly I still can't find this in the rules, I'm betting it's posted somewhere, but i just got back into the game, And the only posts it refers you back to are season 1 and 2 (it's not mentioned there)

Does leveing 2 characters still against the rules if you delete one before the end (lets say I need a skill gem from an early quest in 1 class but I want to level up a second class, Can i make the first character, rush that quest, put gem in storage, delete it and then level my second character? Up sides and downsides to this are 1 you lose time leveling your first character, but if you can make it up with the gem it might help you out,

Really they just need another event page explaining the seasons and pulling all the rules and stuff together, including what some of the other lingo means. I was reading titles of pages and ledge races? Those weren't in season 1 or 2 either so i found it, after awhile, but still would like to see it all in one place so i'm not searching everywhere to find the rules and how it works.

example: In some of the challenges you get points for reach a level, and staying alive, that means if dead 0 points? Can I run a second character if my first one dies to get points. honestly if there is 1 death allowed why don't we just get points for the level we reached. we were alive when we made it to that level, but we died after. It'll encourage more people to play harder and competition rather then safe play to level 5 or 10 and just log out in town to get the single point. I could probably compile a lot of it into a single page, but as I basically just saw season listings but didn't have to time get back on until after the season was over, I don't know some details/ or some of the rules.
Congrats ppl!
maybe corrupted items are bind on account. that would fun.
My guess about corruption downside: they will add huge XP penalty. The more you wear, the longer you need to level up. Maybe something like -50% XP per equipped corrupted item...
Cool gems!
"
PoorJoy escreveu:
maybe corrupted items are bind on account. that would fun.

We wont fall for that, master troll.
ign : mnyga
I'm *guessing* that corrupted items can't be mirrored.

No idea if its true, again just my random guess.
"
Stlan escreveu:
My guess about corruption downside: they will add huge XP penalty. The more you wear, the longer you need to level up. Maybe something like -50% XP per equipped corrupted item...

thats a good one...I was even thinking more off the wall.. what if the corruption changes the mods everytime you enter an area...wouldn't that be fun ?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/141847 (shop)
IGN; xxdaath or aleister_crowley_lives

he who knows little believes he knows much
he who knows much as learned of his ignorance

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional