1.1.1 Patch Notes

please explain flameblast changes
I hope they are not lessening flameblast by 48%

I'm having a hard enough time as it is

WTF
IGN: GenieOfTheLamp
"
Shagsbeard escreveu:
Please stop with the "added a vendor recipe" with zero indication as to what to look for or what it would produce. It's asinine.

Actually, it's patch notes working as intended.
"
Qiox escreveu:
"
heinelite escreveu:
can someone explain the flameblast change please?

Before, flameblast did some damage lets call it X.

Now, flameblast is mistakenly super buffed doing nX where n is too big.

After this patch flameblast will be doing 1.48X, which is a 48% increase over the damage it did before the accidental super buff it recently got.
That's what it sounds like to me, but the way he says 'purposefully buffed' makes it sound like 'don't be confused, we made it stronger on purpose.'

That's really misleading, it's been nerfed; which stinks because I was planning on leveling with it. =/
Última edição por psyfect em 13 de mar de 2014 21:41:08
"
Added a new vendor recipe.

corrupted item set = Vaal orb?

"
Added a new Map Mod - Anarchic: Map contains two extra Rogue Exiles.

Another mod nobody will use after some time just like Fractured.
Everybody needs 3 Xandros on one map.(2 from mod 1 randon) in a map.
Can't we get mods like "Map boss drops a guaranteed map" being rare as blood magic?

"
Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.

Details please.
I don't want the beheader instantly add 20 Corruption charges with cyclone or chaos dmg being even higher.

"
Invasion bosses which are harder than average now drop increased rewards in higher difficulties based on their level of challenge.

Also details.

I consider several one shot bosses as simple because they won't hit me.

Inti for example is imo a simple boss if you ignore his summons but the hardest boss if he ate mobs.

The Impaler is the latest Vaal Area boss but I don't even get what is his ability because he is like hillock to me.
He starts burning and gains beserker fury but imo thats the weakest vaal boss the crab aside.

"
Fixed a problem where Flameblast was accidentally buffed heavily in 1.1.0. Based on feedback on the insane version, we then buffed the pre-1.1.0 version by 48% on purpose in this patch.

Couldn't you just Reduced Flameblast damage.

I cosidered Flameblast as hilarious because level 15 Flameblast could clear through 6 player maps.

"
Increased the quantity bonus on the of Fracturing Map mod from 21% to 27% and reduced the chance of this mod spawning.

Countersuggestion reduce to 13% and fractures award experience!
This way packsize+fracture will become a desired mod.

"
Removed an unfinished skill from an Invasion boss.

The Impaler and his useless burning?

"
psyfect escreveu:
"
Qiox escreveu:
"
heinelite escreveu:
can someone explain the flameblast change please?

Before, flameblast did some damage lets call it X.

Now, flameblast is mistakenly super buffed doing nX where n is too big.

After this patch flameblast will be doing 1.48X, which is a 48% increase over the damage it did before the accidental super buff it recently got.
That's what ite sounds like to me, but the way he says 'purposefully buffed' makes it sound like 'don't be confused, we made it stronger on purpose.' That's really misleading, it's been nerfed; which stinks because I was planning on leveling with it. =/

The only reason it seems confusing is he didn't present the numbers that it had been "super buffed" to so you could compare.
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.
"

Can we get more info on this? Which boss and what skill?

"
Invasion bosses which are harder than average now drop increased rewards in higher difficulties based on their level of challenge.

Which ones?

"
Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.

Could you expand on this?
"
BadKnee012 escreveu:
"

Can we get more info on this? Which boss and what skill?

"

Which ones?

"

Could you expand on this?

Agreed. A ton of stuff in the patch notes is vague.
Última edição por DestroTheGod em 13 de mar de 2014 21:45:08
"
DestroTheGod escreveu:
As a flameblast main user, if my dps drops by too much, wellllll I'm just done with 4-month leagues lol.

Even main flameblast users should agree that the damage was simply too high.

1 shotting 6 player hp mobs is not balanced.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional