1.1.2 Patch Notes

So much QQ.

I like this patch mostly, except for the vaal attack skills introduced on exiles: makes no sense only evasion is affected while armour build is not. And the exiles can spam them, unlike us having a soul limitation.

For the info I run Iron Reflex or pure CI on my character, prefer consistency rather than spike.
Alice_of_Wraeclast - Dagger CI Witch
Alice_MadnessReturns - Molten Strike AoF witch
Flavour Build concept taken from Alice: Madness Returns
I love this game. It kicks a$$. I just can't help but say, if so many are disappointed with the smoke mine no longer bringing your minions to you, and before i say this i don't play any summoners anymore but when i did it was viable but smokemine helped me alot so i can see the problem, why would you at GGG want to ruin something that helps alot of summoners. At the same time someone else pointed out that its easy to just conjure more minions and i also agree with that, i think its not as big of an issue as people are making it out to be. I just hope that you guys will at the very least add a function to make it so your minons come to you because let's face it, alot of players are pissed and im not a lemming, i just agree with them to an extent and i dont even have a damn summoner. That's pretty bad when people who don't use summoners disagree with something taken away from them, that being said this game is fantastic. I just hope you guys at GGG put more thought into the changes you do and how they will overall effect builds. For me, this game has the magic of the skill tree and making your build customized to your strengths or weakneses, nerfing builds left and right is just going to lose you a playerbase which as an indie game company, we know you guys really can't afford that.

/hoping for good change

p.s. i have leveled a char since sacrifice of the vaal was released from 1-55 and only 2 vaal orbs have dropped and i search every area, nook, cranny, barrel, corpse arse you can find. That is lame to lower the drop rate but maybe i was just unlucky :P
Última edição por demonos31 em 16 de abr de 2014 22:36:57
"
Clovence escreveu:
With all the OP gear you are supposed to be strong and create a guide to share with others, GGG "nerf", non summoner player "jealous".

With average gear, you are weak, trying hard to farm quietly and non stop dying in maps which no one knows, nothing happen.

For advise to all summoner, never share your build to others anymore. Be smart and keep it to yourself. But anyway, dont think summoner can survive anymore with smoke mine nerf at gg maps or bosses. Time to play other build or quit.

For those out there who never really play a summoner or just casual play and stop at below lvl 90 without going gg map, gg bosses or queen atziri are just the kind to be jealous and agree with the patch. That makes you a real loser, good luck in your life.

I don't know if i would say they are a real loser but honestly, +1 to that. there are a decent amount of people who don't really play much and they are all oh yay *clap clap* great patch guys keep up the good work. I mean they are trying to improve the game and are doing better than alot out there but man come on. Anyways, it doesn't really put you in a position to be able to say that because you do not know about the effects the patch will have to most players in the game when you (the player not going for the gusto and not doing hardcore maps and bosses) havn't even experienced PoE. You havn't even experienced challenge. My highest level char is 55, and I agree with that because i have not experienced the full PoE because im still on cruel and its tough, but Clovence makes a good point because i know for a fact im just getting started with the tough stuff. I thought that was clearly put and highly relatable even with me not being at that point. I'm not trying to act all high and mighty im just a hardcore ARPG player, and i always see a game through to the end. Do the same before you applaud everything, better yet make a summoner and see for yourself how hard it is to survive without what they have taken from evangelists, but then again I could be very wrong but ive read alot of player feedback and i don't think I am. Sorry if i sound rude it's just, i don't understand why they would get rid of something so important for summoners, that just seems cruel to me and i don't mean the difficulty in the game, i mean downright messed up. I hope you guys at GGG take a look at everyone's feedback and realise, alot of people are unhappy because builds they have made, perfected, put love into for themseelves and shared to help others, now cannot play or survive with them. I feel bad for them they worked very hard, i know i have and if i were to see one of my best skills suddenly get nerfed in a way such as that, i would be pretty pissed off too, I'm no longer just talking summoner here im talking all builds could be negatively effected or even worse, no longer viable. At the same time, just know that those of you who have summoners and are at that point such as Clovence, you will definitely find a way to make the best of your build still because that's what i love about PoE, the customization, lets just hope its not too many orbs of regret am i right? =) Sorry that was so long guys i just want to be part of the community and give feedback for the better of the game as a whole and us players playing it. That being said I love this game and it is fantastic, you guys at GGG really just need to look at player feedback because the reason D3 is going down the tubes is because they at blizzard don't care about player feedback, just sales. I think you guys at Grinding Gear Games are different. Prove me right please.

/just being honest
Última edição por demonos31 em 16 de abr de 2014 22:57:07

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional