Atziri Killer Skills

I killed her with puncture.
I face tanked her pretty much with dual strike. Face tank is Doable with higher end gear. Fight is still doable without high end gear, just have to be more patient at avoiding attacks. 20% melee splash a necessity for healing phase.

I died to desync today one too many times (40% exp gone in a single map run on desync deaths and I flipped out a little bit hehe), got very angry and have decided to respec into low life Spectral Throw.

Working on changing out some gear slots but the Scion I'm regretting into it is lvl85 so hopefully I'll be able to jump right in on Atziri once I get specced over.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
PachiZ escreveu:
I face tanked her pretty much with dual strike. Face tank is Doable with higher end gear. Fight is still doable without high end gear, just have to be more patient at avoiding attacks. 20% melee splash a necessity for healing phase.

How much life you have? More than 10k?

I tested her big flameblast damage with 96 fire res. It did 3-3.5k dmg to me.
6.5k at the time of killing. Same here; with ruby flask I am sitting at 93 fire res and big flameblast does around 3.5k to 4k ish depending. I don't use kaom's heart or anything, just lots of life nodes on tree. Fast attack speed makes up for big flameblast damage. Again, it's all gear dependent though.
Última edição por PachiZ em 16 de abr de 2014 01:17:09
"
Kullevi escreveu:
"
PachiZ escreveu:

The fight is either know the fight + dodge or die. Only legacy gear can bruteforce and facetank that.
not sure what you mean by only legacy gear can face tank it. I am in ambush and can survive the big flameblast with 93 fire res and no spell block. It is possible with a high enough life pool. I still avoid her big lightning attack because it is scary. I also dodge every so often. Surviving each attack is plausible, the problem lies when getting hit with multiple. I was trying to twitch the fight, but my internet sucks apparently...time for a better ISP.
Última edição por PachiZ em 16 de abr de 2014 01:23:19
Dodging every so often is not facetanking. Facetanking is: you go and sit in 1 spot and dps the boss down.

edit: and for the record if you don't pop flasks, that flameblast is barely short of 1 shotting a legacy kaoms
Última edição por jebroni em 16 de abr de 2014 01:48:19
Agreed with your first point, not 100% facetank :). Need to have better flask management to chain flasks properly. I thought You mean't to say the only way to facetank the big blast was having legacy gear. I must have misunderstood. Popping a flask was a necessity to survive the big flameblast. Have not tried surviving without. The lightning attack I haven't tried popping a flask yet (the fancier lookier attack that happens with the same frequency as the big flameblast), but I am sure I would be able to survive while popping a topaz. Guess it depends on how many chain into me. I shall have to try. But still, more or less I take her down with dual strike very quickly so it is viable :). My goal is to have a 100% facetank with no spell block using dual strike.
Cheers!
Última edição por PachiZ em 16 de abr de 2014 02:14:03
"
jebroni escreveu:
"
Kullevi escreveu:
"
PachiZ escreveu:

The fight is either know the fight + dodge or die. Only legacy gear can bruteforce and facetank that.

I know the fight. I have done it over 10 times now without dying with non-legacy gear.

If someone is "face-tanking" her while dual wielding, he need pretty damn big health/es pool.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional