1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

all mana flasks. hmmm
"
jstq escreveu:
useless?

Are you INSANE? Thats an absolutely strong skill!
6s ES recovery = 33% max life per second during 6 seg for a CI build or low life characters. Its extremly good.

"
Hilbert escreveu:

Create some High ES low HP mobs and make it an ES breaking Aura.

I'm almost sure (if not 100%) that all mobs with Energy Shield have an ES equal 50% of it's max life.
In Game: ElaineBelloc
Última edição por samirmok em 25 de abr de 2014 00:15:13
Wings aren't inherently bad, in fact they look great in D3. But they don't really fit this game at all. It's too teen fantasy for a game that is really too gritty for this type of thing.
This is why I love you guys&girls at GGG. To be able to see an upcoming content patch almost every time I visit this site.

OnT: Man, I'm glad I bought a Tabula with +1 to Vaal skills, for 50c yesterday :D
Idk Vaal skills just seem bad in general, wasting links for something you get to use once in awhile. That said I enjoyed using vaal cyclone, before I got a kaoms. I just can't see this actually being a good use of slots.
Ign - Nef_Reave
Sweeeet!!!!!
CI now has ES flask-gem :D

PS: I hope Ball Lightning is in the patch o.O
Oh very nice! This will be an interesting addition to them vaal gems. Hmmmmm.....
GGG, we need more skill hotkey slots!
MTX displayed on the character -> Barbie + silicons + perma makeup + all pink house + diamond rims on classy orange&pink 70's cruiser

sorry, but this game with all these flashy mtx looks very very cheap - browser p2w game is a good analogy

as for the aura

6 seconds? so at lvl 20 it is more like 12-15 maybe? but keep it at 6seconds

my DB build has 45+6+55% inc duration. this gives ~14secs in this case for zillion ES (and this assumes that only the 'increased skill duration' works, not 'increased buffs/debufs duration..')

my DB minions just got immortal. same could apply to summoners or pretty much any low life build

do you guys still have balance team there?
and what about balancing old stuff that you added in the past and let it rot for so long now? Sweep still needs some attention
It pretty much sounds like an energy shield flask that slots in gear. I like the idea :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional