Uber Atziri kill metrics -- 100% snapshotters, 86% lowlife ranged

"
PoorJoy escreveu:
do you even understand my post ? i understand that its necessary to exploit because GGG dont know how to balance shit. i dont understand that people who exploit - and teach other poeple how to exploit - still call it a legit feature. as long as GGG is working on a fix for it is it a bug. exploiting the shit out of it is exploiting. nothing more and nothing less.

yes, it's exploiting, but it's not the players fault.

blaming them is silly.

this game attracts min/maxers. if anything, some of the people that will be MOST HAPPY when snapshotting is fixed, will be snapshotters!

a lot of min/maxers feel pretty obligated to do whatever they can to max their character. so if something is legal and not against the rules, and gives them an advantage (eg snapshotting) you can fully expect them to do it, because they will feel like they HAVE to do it.

that doesn't mean they enjoy recasting their auras every zone. it doesn't mean they want snapshotting to exist.
Última edição por Veruski em 18 de mai de 2014 09:02:32
Sounds like you have to exploit to actually beat her. It's not like these guys have shabby gear. They got 100ex +4 Empowers. lvl21 PoL, lvl21 PoF, GG gear head to toe and still need to exploit.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep escreveu:
Sounds like you have to exploit to actually beat her. It's not like these guys have shabby gear. They got 100ex +4 Empowers. lvl21 PoL, lvl21 PoF, GG gear head to toe and still need to exploit.

it's been down without snapshotting by people in standard wearing mirrored gear
"
Aim_Deep escreveu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JOY0euTkU
bam your argument is invalid
"
phoenix4dota escreveu:
"
Aim_Deep escreveu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65JOY0euTkU
bam your argument is invalid

his argument is perfectly valid

if you budget 200 or so exalts to kill her, yes, you need to snapshot. you might be able to do it for 80 - 100 exalts with an RF build but it's sketchy, and you still need to snapshot

if you budget 300 - 400 exalts+, you might be able to kill her without snapshotting ;)

you do understand that guy has:
Atziri's Acuity
6L shavs
CoE
mirror dagger
mirror jewelry
21 gems
etc
Última edição por Veruski em 18 de mai de 2014 12:37:31
He has atziri gloves to begin with. Basically face-tanking every form of danger in that video because of instant 100% leach.

Just saying, not impressed lel.

At least the RF dude snapshotted, but was severely under-geared for it, so it somewhat made it cool to watch.

This guy is just killing stuff before they are able to do damage (vaal fight/trio fight and atziri phases all die before they can do something. and when they did, he just stood there "leach")

Basically he won the game. Yeay?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
snapshotting is a problem, but not as much as discrepancy between low life ES builds with crit (1) and melee life builds with RT (2).

my 2h heavy strike/groundslam lvl 96 marauder with very good gear (best mirror 2-h mace, legacy kaoms, godly mirror-worthy life/LL amu - overall gear worth more than 500+ ex) has 10-11k life, 18k GS and 37k HS, 84F,79L,78C resists, 6 endurance charges and 16% spell dodge is rather incapable to pass DPS check in Uber Atziri fight.

let's compare those 2 builds:

- (1) can run min. of 8 auras while (2) can run max of 3.
- (1) can easily do multitarget 60-70k dps with ST, and 100k+ single target with just 150edps and 150pdps 10%crit-chance dagger (check view-thread/924770 for reference). (2) does 2-3 times less damage both single and multitarget even though he wields 800pdps+ 2-h mace.
- (1) can crit on hit replenishing flasks in no time, while (2) needs to kill something to replenish them.
- (1) can use certain crit-centered gloves (wasn't crit build already powerful?) to have insta-leech, while for (2) they are useless. (2) can use vaal pact but needs to give up on life regeneration which is absurd, since regeneration is one of the strongest traits of life build.
- (1) is ranged, so needs to move much less to avoid big flameblasts and storms, while (2) needs to move constantly to avoid them which extends killing time and his exposition to bleeding hits from Uber Atziri multiform.

So, taking all the above into account, do you think those two builds are balanced vs Uber Atziri and other Alluring Abyss mobs?

i know i could sell all my gear and for the cash acquired i could gear up a scion or witch capable of facerolling UberAtziri like my friend, whose gear and tree is posted here: thread/924770.
i know he is on ambush, but his gear is not perfect, and he still killed Uber Atziri 3 times,
while i used service of a player using build similar to (1) above, because i felt it's way too risky to self-use my 3 hopes i farmed so far.

my gear and tree for reference (some flasks are bad but are enough for normal atziri)

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0S4RQgFE0VIBcvGJEZLhmFGjgaVRpsI_YkqicvJ-0qTSzpNZI26DbpPAU8LT38PydBP0GHROdKfUrITP9QR1HmVdZW-lcNWGNZ81pIXz9gS2EhZKNk52aeZ6BqHm6qcql0QXTtd9d673zZfPV9dX8rgKSDOIPbhO-HdojxiiKMz5BVkc6ezZ_fogCkrKcwp4SoGKlorKqvbLQvtfK3PryfwBrApsDzxPbFisauxtjSIdN-1orZYd0N42rjn-4O7w7veu987_DwH_Iv8932SPno-tL8S_zF_gr-ug==

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
Veruski escreveu:
"
Aim_Deep escreveu:

it's been down without snapshotting by people in standard wearing mirrored gear

as if anything that happens in standard is an accurate depiction of balance
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1000307
"
k4n3 escreveu:
snapshotting is a problem, but not as much as discrepancy between low life ES builds with crit (1) and melee life builds with RT (2).

my 2h heavy strike/groundslam lvl 96 marauder with very good gear (best mirror 2-h mace, legacy kaoms, godly mirror-worthy life/LL amu - overall gear worth more than 500+ ex) has 10-11k life, 18k GS and 37k HS, 84F,79L,78C resists, 6 endurance charges and 16% spell dodge is rather incapable to pass DPS check in Uber Atziri fight.

let's compare those 2 builds:

- (1) can run min. of 8 auras while (2) can run max of 3.
- (1) can easily do multitarget 60-70k dps with ST, and 100k+ single target with just 150edps and 150pdps 10%crit-chance dagger (check view-thread/924770 for reference). (2) does 2-3 times less damage both single and multitarget even though he wields 800pdps+ 2-h mace.
- (1) can crit on hit replenishing flasks in no time, while (2) needs to kill something to replenish them.
- (1) can use certain crit-centered gloves (wasn't crit build already powerful?) to have insta-leech, while for (2) they are useless. (2) can use vaal pact but needs to give up on life regeneration which is absurd, since regeneration is one of the strongest traits of life build.
- (1) is ranged, so needs to move much less to avoid big flameblasts and storms, while (2) needs to move constantly to avoid them which extends killing time and his exposition to bleeding hits from Uber Atziri multiform.

So, taking all the above into account, do you think those two builds are balanced vs Uber Atziri and other Alluring Abyss mobs?

i know i could sell all my gear and for the cash acquired i could gear up a scion or witch capable of facerolling UberAtziri like my friend, whose gear and tree is posted here: thread/924770.
i know he is on ambush, but his gear is not perfect, and he still killed Uber Atziri 3 times,
while i used service of a player using build similar to (1) above, because i felt it's way too risky to self-use my 3 hopes i farmed so far.

my gear and tree for reference (some flasks are bad but are enough for normal atziri)

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQSzBS0S4RQgFE0VIBcvGJEZLhmFGjgaVRpsI_YkqicvJ-0qTSzpNZI26DbpPAU8LT38PydBP0GHROdKfUrITP9QR1HmVdZW-lcNWGNZ81pIXz9gS2EhZKNk52aeZ6BqHm6qcql0QXTtd9d673zZfPV9dX8rgKSDOIPbhO-HdojxiiKMz5BVkc6ezZ_fogCkrKcwp4SoGKlorKqvbLQvtfK3PryfwBrApsDzxPbFisauxtjSIdN-1orZYd0N42rjn-4O7w7veu987_DwH_Iv8932SPno-tL8S_zF_gr-ug==

I agree with you,but the actual problem is listed on the last sentence of your comparisons.They are RAANGED,thats the problem not melee.Melee crit is fine,crit can should give much higher DPS than RT builds.The point investment requirement for crit builds is very high,so it is natura to give DPS.However,this is RANGED,with an ONE HANDED MELEE weapon,while you still get to use a shield,so it is pretty reiduclous,i agree.But yeah,do not run slling your gear to build it like everyone else does,it will be nerfed,and pretty hard i assumer.The problem is that these nerfs,will hit just as hard if not harder,all crit builds,incluing CI crit melee,which do not deserve it in my opinion.Before this wave of low life sectral throwers or wanders,i do not remember anyone screaming,oh look crit is so OP needs nerf.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Junkx escreveu:
other builds will eventually kill her, but why take the chance of failing when you can use those builds which just make it easier?

when people are forced to use something different, albeit harder they will still eventually succeed but currently don't want to try when you might as well make it easier on yourself and use those typical builds to get the job done

this lol, path of least resistance, always, in any game or situation in life ever.
S L O W E R

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional