Dominion's Hardcore Dual-Spark CI Witch - UPDATED for 1.0.1

"
IronMask75 escreveu:

As for the level 14 Spell Totem, all you need to do is look at the Spell Totem skill gem page on the wiki to get your answer. The only thing you gain on Spell Totem with levels is Totem Duration. In late game content you will be placing totems so fast that the difference between 26s and 30s totem duration will be a moot point as your totems won't stay up that long anyway.

I just wanted to make a comment on this. I have personally noticed that while the only stat given on the wiki is the duration, there's virtually no way that's accurate. Try using a level 1 spell totem gem then switch to a level 20. There's absolutely an HP gain per level, exactly what that is though I don't think anyone specifically knows.

Also I did have one major question with this build that I'm completely missing. I see that he posts the Windscreams but am I to understand those are REQUIRED for the build? His entire set up assumes applying 2 curses but never picks up those passives so I'm curious how that's expected to play out. Also I notice Elemental Weakness over Conductivity, any specific reason for that?

Right now I'm in Dominion level 60 and having troubles. Looked up viable 1.0 builds trying to fix things, found this. Looks good to me (obviously moving a couple things for personal taste). Appreciate the shared build.

Quick edit: I hope spark is in some form viable forever. I freakin' love my spiders... :-D
Última edição por NindeNoxx em 28 de nov de 2013 16:17:12
YOU FINALY UPDATED IT !!!! I LVOE YOU WOULD U MARRY ME!?!?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
hey guys...can someone explain to me why all dual totem guides dont pick totem empowering passives?? i mean if u cant hit with your own spells why dont invest some points in totem dmg/life/casting speed etc?
Would this build be viable with Arc+chain instead of Spark+fork?
Hello,

My Templar essentially uses your totems but the build is completely different. I'm curious why you get crit and crit multiplier nodes. Don't those only affect attacks and not spells? There are separate nodes for "spell crit chance" and "spell crit multiplier".

Maybe I'm unaware of something.

Thanks.
"
Dekar0 escreveu:
Hello,

My Templar essentially uses your totems but the build is completely different. I'm curious why you get crit and crit multiplier nodes. Don't those only affect attacks and not spells? There are separate nodes for "spell crit chance" and "spell crit multiplier".

Thanks.

Crit nodes affect both attacks and spells, Spell Crit nodes only affect spells.
i just have one question, why upgrade in Powercharge when you cant do damage with the skills you cast you self? and you dont have Power Charge on Crit in you spark combo? or is ther somthing im missing?
Última edição por Losfisk em 6 de dez de 2013 10:26:36
"
Zerberster escreveu:
"
Dekar0 escreveu:
Hello,

Thanks.

Crit nodes affect both attacks and spells, Spell Crit nodes only affect spells.

Wow I never knew that... I don't understand why they would have items with "global crit" which I take to increase all forms of critical, spell and attack, then nodes have "critical" and "spell critical". The hell would they make it so confusing for.

Thanks for the info.
So the dagger crit nodes near CI, will they affect your spell crit while using daggers or only the chance to crit while physically attacking with a dagger?
[NEMESIS] - [GRPPLAY]

has anyone tried to build a grp mf culler with this dual spork build?

after getting all ES nodes, CI, Ancestral Bond due to the op's guide and starting from this:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMHYwelDkgRLxFQEZYUsBVQFdcWQB0UHdkfAiepKU8qEyycLKcsvzbFOVI6MDrYO-FDVENjSbJN2E5tT79WY1crWAdY9VnzWitmnme9bRlxTXYRfll-r3_GghCFfYauiGuLeox2j0aaz5uhncSio6PypwinK6yYtve3MbvWvDfAGsG0wcXB88Nt0NDXhtgk2t3fsOL344Tk7OaB7BjsOPfX-tI=

there is the option to continue with crit nodes(doom cast, assissination, etc.) for more dps or just to continue with more ES nodes for survivability.

as mf culler are known for their "short" life on nemesis(and especially that the first witch on the nemesis ladder is @ #80 or smtg, i think it's better to stick with remaining ES nodes-> ES circle(10x6%), armor&es near Faith&Steel(2x6%) and ev&es near Nullification(10%+2x6%).

after that and for more survivability, there is the option to take Influence+Souvereignty for more Discipline.

if i dont choose to pick any crit/dmg nodes at all, then the lightning-dmg nodes on the left side are kinda waste.

so in conclusion for a mf culler dual spork dual curse build for grpplay, maybe this would be a better choice:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY-aBEVC71jvh4venK4t6bRnB84IeiELBxSy_hq4V19eGVmNPv0NUHdmio3_GflknqRGWDkjjhIhrtvcRL5ma62Mc3JMntAw0ClfJAW88joRI6ro3g6brLKY3Zij66-64k6cIFVDa3Y9G0NCboffXrJgUsDowOVK8N05tWAedrhps5CIpT-w4OthN2Ix2njyBbx0U-tJmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxMAaWfMqE1orLKej8me97m8=

at lvl ~73. i've added Static Blows+Chance to shock for more utility. Now there is as i said the option to go for Influence+Souvereignty, maybe Inner Force too. An option is also Deep Thoughts.

What do you think?
Última edição por Atum84 em 7 de dez de 2013 10:30:11

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional