Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

"
Is Iron Reflexes node needed in that build ? Or could you just go for hybrid armor/es, and not running grace ? 10 points is a long way to there...

Go to page 6, Grynwald shows the math behind his armour and you can see how much Iron reflexes helps.By using evasion and converting it to armor, you multiply the evasion by %evasion and dexterity, than multiply it again by %armor. Which results in more armor than you can get by using armor/es.
AR/ES could work but you would probably require use of endurance charges and granites much more as your base armour will be much lower.
xleaf is my hero
Última edição por rrrrath em 20 de jun de 2013 08:33:09
about wand

the attack per second on wand is have impact or not for our dps?

let say there are 2 wand have same status about pys damage,proje speed and cast speed.
the difenret think is just attack per seccond by wand (about 1.10 and 1.50)
so there hv diferent for our dps or not? tq.
Última edição por troyelf em 30 de jun de 2013 22:19:49
if I understand the dynamics of skill, the dagger passives + phys. damage and + crit. chance to act on the EK. isnt it?
"
troyelf escreveu:
about wand

let say there are 2 wand have same status about pys damage,proje speed and cast speed.

EK is a spell!
Spells are affected by cast speed, not IAS.
It is not affected by attack speed at all. So the inherent attack speed on wand has no effect, unless you use an attack skill.

"
horohoro escreveu:
if I understand the dynamics of skill, the dagger passives + phys. damage and + crit. chance to act on the EK. isnt it?

You are a spell caster that deals physical damage through spells. Physical damage passive apply to attack AFAIK. You are not dealing damage with your weapon.
"
nebunelux escreveu:
"
troyelf escreveu:
about wand

EK is a spell!
Spells are affected by cast speed, not IAS.
It is not affected by attack speed at all. So the inherent attack speed on wand has no effect, unless you use an attack skill.

thanks
I am currently doing something similar, but with quite many differences. First of all, I am going to go CI so I dot need to worry about chaos res whatsoever. That forces me to pick many ES passives, sure, but I thing I will be able to achieve quite a good pool of ES. Moreover, since I go ES, I have not real interest in going down for IR. Gonna go ES + Evasion. Plus, shield on the top of that, ES one that boosts spell dam. By the witch area and shadow area there are good shield passives.
Moreover, the plan is to use chained arc to inflict as much shock stacks as possible before spamming EK with added fire. I may change it to spark + spell totem.
Now, I got power charge chance on crit with EK now, may change it to go somewhere else (on arc) to get a lot of crits.
One more thing, Im gonna go with a dagger instead of a wand, so I can use Whirling Blades + faster attacks not to get cornered.
Mana will kill me, but since I will have CI, I can have 4/5 mana flasks with recharge 3 charges on crit, and with so many crits I can get a steady flow of mana.What will suck? Puncture foes... But I man be able to keep em at bay, since I will be highly mobile.

this wand good for EK build?
I'm back!
Would answer questions if needed :)

Gryn
d
can phys reflect get blocked?

sounds like that shield is a good idea

with enough %block chance and armor it should negate reflect dmg without needing to leech?
why does bear trap didn't reflected from physical reflection?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional