Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

Does this mana leech work on EK?
when you posted your 20+ and up builds, at 20+, 40+, and 60+ you have by the start added crit, but at 80+ you took out those skills to have it go in another path. Is that part of the build or was it a mistake and you should just go the path of the 80+ and final build to start with?
"
LeFizz escreveu:

Does this mana leech work on EK?

No. This is mana leech from physical attacks, EK is a Physical Spell.
d
"
Devexx escreveu:
when you posted your 20+ and up builds, at 20+, 40+, and 60+ you have by the start added crit, but at 80+ you took out those skills to have it go in another path. Is that part of the build or was it a mistake and you should just go the path of the 80+ and final build to start with?

It's not a mistake,early on the Crit is good, but late game it felt like a waste of points.
Other than the Crit,I lose 10 int and gain 10 dex,and the 3 extra points that you can spend elsewhere. At lvl 90+ I might consider getting them back but it's not happening anytime soon.
d
Última edição por ChestenPoe em 11 de fev de 2013 03:32:21
"
No. This is mana leech from physical attacks, EK is a Physical Spell.

ty
Hi there, I started a character in HC and I'm using a similar build^^
I just defeated Piety cruel very easy, it's my first HC character so my equip is pretty bad.

LvL 53 Build

Iron Reflex + Inner Force + Determination + Grace = 6k armor with lvl 40 equip xD
I used Freezing Pulse with LMP until lvl 30-35, there I switched to EK, with Clarity, mana reg rings and amu I don't have any problem with mana, I can spam EK all day long with 200 mana :D
For single target I use, obviously, Bear Trap.

Build at LvL 80

Bad life potions I know :/

Any suggestions?
Reply to oRieLLi
Spoiler

"
oRieLLi escreveu:
Hi there, I started a character in HC and I'm using a similar build^^
I just defeated Piety cruel very easy, it's my first HC character so my equip is pretty bad.

LvL 53 Build

Iron Reflex + Inner Force + Determination + Grace = 6k armor with lvl 40 equip xD
I used Freezing Pulse with LMP until lvl 30-35, there I switched to EK, with Clarity, mana reg rings and amu I don't have any problem with mana, I can spam EK all day long with 200 mana :D
For single target I use, obviously, Bear Trap.

Build at LvL 80

Bad life potions I know :/

Any suggestions?

It's pretty good, just try to think of some other way to get to Inner force. Those point in the middle are kinda wasted, you can try getting those in the witch tree as I did. Another option would be above the witch tree - the points near Hex master, you'll get access to Divine Toughness as well. Plenty of options.
Imo the cast speed points in the middle are not wor th it.

Also,in your lvl 80build,you can respec the two 10 dex notes below acceleration and get the big 30dex node and 20% increase crit chance.

Overall looks good.
d
Última edição por ChestenPoe em 11 de fev de 2013 07:24:20
"
It's pretty good, just try to think of some other way to get to Inner force. Those point in the middle are kinda wasted, you can try getting those in the witch tree as I did. Another option would be above the witch tree - the points near Hex master, you'll get access to Divine Toughness as well. Plenty of options.
Imo the cast speed points in the middle are not wor th it.

I tried to get Inner Force in other way but it's the faster and I also need 2 mana reg talents in early/mid game, maybe I will change it in end game^^

"
Also,in your lvl 80build,you can respec the two 10 dex notes below acceleration and get the big 30dex node and 20% increase crit chance.

True :D
Thx
Gonna start this build today - Are the zombies absolutely needed?
"
FLATL1NER escreveu:
Gonna start this build today - Are the zombies absolutely needed?

Zombies are good for when you are waiting for bear trap cooldowns or to draw some fire when you have mana issues early in the game. If you're following this build and only using spectre even though you get the summoning node, that seems silly.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional