Grynwald's EK Build[Added Gameplay video][Outdated]

What if I have mana troubles using EK at low levels? Should I switch my hp rings for +mana and mana regen ones?
"
lveilside escreveu:
What if I have mana troubles using EK at low levels? Should I switch my hp rings for +mana and mana regen ones?

You will likely have mana problems alot, you'll just have to live with that.
Get as much mana reg/mana as u can, but still keep the priority I've listed.
You might need to chain mana pots, but it's still better than getting EB and loosing 2k ES.
d
Ok, will keep that in mind, as I have minor troubles spamming a forked + faster projectiled EK.
have you considered getting picking up spell crit nodes? or is EK damage fine as is
i just go into act 3 normal and have some troubles in "boss" maybe i am just so undergeared or what can it be??
thanks
"
Lusca escreveu:
have you considered getting picking up spell crit nodes? or is EK damage fine as is

I have. You can absolutely improve the dmg of EK in many ways. But you need to find the comfortable zone when it comes to reflect. If you can handle it, feel free!

"
jatoro escreveu:
i just go into act 3 normal and have some troubles in "boss" maybe i am just so undergeared or what can it be??
thanks

Maybe you need to level up a bit more before progressing. Maybe find some better gear first or just party up with people. I'm pretty sure there are plently of pug groups out there.
d
Hey! i made a character following your build and it's doing awesome!

I was thinking about running a witch version of the build since you go through that zone anyway.

How important is unwavering stance? I don't really understand it, but a lot of the high level players seem to love that passive. Couldn't you just wear armor/es gear and yield the same benefits? Anyway, here's my witch take on the build. Please let me know what you thnk!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAdwC4wdjB6UI9Ax9Dq0QfxEtFFIUdRbzG_ol3yY8KPoppSycLOkvnTrhO-FBh0cGR35Jskp9TeNW-lcrX2plTWegapNtGW5pc1N0QXgNeQN6uHyDf8aCEILHhNmHdojxi3qOvo_6oqOkGaZXpyupbqvFrFmuk7XyuJO-ir6nwA_AVMHFwdjB88NtxLjGns360k3V7dX42-fdDd-w4vfr7uwY_MX-jw==
"
Lusca escreveu:

I was thinking about running a witch version of the build since you go through that zone anyway.

How important is unwavering stance? I don't really understand it, but a lot of the high level players seem to love that passive. Couldn't you just wear armor/es gear and yield the same benefits? Anyway, here's my witch take on the build. Please let me know what you thnk!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAdwC4wdjB6UI9Ax9Dq0QfxEtFFIUdRbzG_ol3yY8KPoppSycLOkvnTrhO-FBh0cGR35Jskp9TeNW-lcrX2plTWegapNtGW5pc1N0QXgNeQN6uHyDf8aCEILHhNmHdojxi3qOvo_6oqOkGaZXpyupbqvFrFmuk7XyuJO-ir6nwA_AVMHFwdjB88NtxLjGns360k3V7dX42-fdDd-w4vfr7uwY_MX-jw==

I'm pretty sure right now evasion converted to armor gives more armor in the end then using armors with pure armor, how silly that sounds.... But also the aura granting evasion instead gives big bonus to armor!

I have a question:
The Shield you have is obviously insane, all that resist from one source, do you see yourself getting dual wands at any point or will that be complicated for maps with -resists?

Does the unique quiver that converts 30-50% physical to fire make sense for dodging some of that physical reflect or is it just a wasted item slot?
Última edição por Pseudologic em 18 de fev de 2013 17:24:05
"
Lusca escreveu:

Spoiler

Hi! I like it!
You've skipped alot of %life nodes tho.At this point you're probably settled for the next 10-15 lvls,all you need is to grab all of them and you'll be fine.

As for the crit nodes you've picked up,when it comes to crit, you either go all the way and get like 30%+ or you don't bother at all. At this point I'd recommend getting the fitness node near Unnatural Calm instead. In the future should u decide to get more crit/crit multiplier be very carefull for reflect, and make sure that you can handle it!

I see you've taken Celerity ( 8% ms node),which imo is not really worth it. MS used to be a good thing to stack,back when we have Phase Run, but now with the Quicksilvers, you don't really need it.
Unwavering stance is good if you don't have a lot of armor, and you're susceptible to stun. With your current build, I don't think you should worry about getting stunned at all.

Armor/ES could work as well. What you'll need to do, if you choose to go that way is: dropping that IR , dropping the Evasion nodes on the way, and instead taking both of the Body&Soul nodes in the templar tree. It would be a bit less efficient , but you can defiantly make it work.
d
Última edição por ChestenPoe em 18 de fev de 2013 17:31:44
thanks for the quick reply! I've also been wondering about that. I've heard some people say IR is more effective, but don't really know how. Does same level gear come with more evasion than armor? I'm also worried about having no resists from passives in my build, something going armor + templar tree provides.

maybe it is best to avoid the duelist zone and go through the shadow side for IR =/

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional