Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
TedMosbyLoL escreveu:
I'm currently using 4 % auras at the moment. I am using vitality, purity, determination, and haste linked with reduced mana and brings it down to 30% for me right now, of course I only have 12 mana left to use, I use blood magic for my other skills.

I can currently only run three, all linked to reduced mana. what am i doing wrong?

does reduced mana have to be level 20?
Última edição por train20 em 28 de mar de 2013 02:16:02
"
TedMosbyLoL escreveu:
I'm currently using 4 % auras at the moment. I am using vitality, purity, determination, and haste linked with reduced mana and brings it down to 30% for me right now, of course I only have 12 mana left to use, I use blood magic for my other skills.

I don't see how that would work ...
30% per aura, 4 auras, that would be 120% mana reserved.

I assume you are using the mana reservation ndoes in the passive tree.
so im in a process looking for rings and neck. On rings, I usually see cast speed and spell damage. Should I look for increase spell damage or cold damage? which one is better?
PM me if I win something!
or IGN: moararmor
can anyone confirm on the auras?

I was under the impression that Kripp ran Haste, Purity, Vit, and Det all at once with the build

going back over the entire thread it seems he doesn't vit?

Is this aura needed for us who don't have elite gear to help keep our life full or is it useless?
Última edição por train20 em 28 de mar de 2013 22:41:01
"
train20 escreveu:
can anyone confirm on the auras?

I was under the impression that Kripp ran Haste, Purity, Vit, and Det all at once with the build

going back over the entire thread it seems he doesn't vit?

Is this aura needed for us who don't have elite gear to help keep our life full or is it useless?

Im 99% sure he uses vitality now since he has a kaoms, vitality's effect gets boosted alot.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Always make me laugh when i look at him playing :)

Hardcore gamer spamming one button 24/7..

Now that is skill right :D
IGN: Bluntexile
Does a FP Marauder do the same DPS as starting from a Witch or Shadow FP ?
"
BChizzzle escreveu:
Does a FP Marauder do the same DPS as starting from a Witch or Shadow FP ?

Not even close to the DPS of a witch however it's pretty much teh same as a shadow lategame. The only difference between starting shadow and marauder is that shadows get more dps early while marauders spam hp nodes early. The end result is more or less the same.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
so, he is running purity, haste, vit, grace?
for the main attack, is he using added cold or added lightning damage?
ign: supersmuggy

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional