Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

to run 4 auras u need a high lvl reduced mana + a mana reserved node, it actually reserves 100% of ur mana
IGN itsYOLO
Hi Guys - just started his build (41 atm, lvling with 2h mace and groundslam just because its faster for me). When would you recommend me to switch to Wands? Or Wand+Shield? (Playing HC)

What stats should I aim for on Weapons? Should I look for any elemental dmg on gear? (Like +% eledmg?)

And now the last Question:

Can I use 2h Staffs (besides the Shyver)? Even tho it's not that efficient, I just love their look :D - If so, what stats should such a Staff have?

TYY GUYS

Is there maybe some highLvL Freeze Pulse Marauder who could link gear? (on HC)
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Última edição por etti_a em 29 de mar de 2013 21:05:21
Updated tree (Edit OP):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAP0CcQL-BLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFLAV5xZvF1AZLhmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7SkuKU826TrYPfxCw0k7SVFMLU3YTrpQUFRJVUtVxlhjWK5Z81ptW1ld8l8_Zk9wUnDVcn5zs3y4f8aBSYFvgh6Cm4hCjDaMdozPjmSPRpBVm6Gdo52unjyftKIApwinXKeErJisqrI4tvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT95334TjauOE45_kIuTr51LsOO8O8B_wa_DZ8h3yL_Pd8-r2SPem99f8qw==
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
"
dceezy escreveu:
"
pianokingx3 escreveu:
"
rudyzhou2 escreveu:
im curious whats ur dps now?
surprisingly it's actually lower than dual wander with a 6 link chest, I had 1.6k w/ dual wand and only 1.4k with shiver and kaoms

I remember reading that Kripp has 3k tooltip dps, and he said that it was around the max potential for the build.

Yeah, I've just recently hit 2.5k DPS at lv 85. I expect to be at or around his DPS when I hit his level. Honestly, theres no big difference in damage/hp in FP marauder builds because once we all get kaoms + taryns, we're all virtually the same.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
this build is a joke if you see mine...
"
four4444tw escreveu:

I would actually love to see yours. I've seen some of your other posts and your crazy dps (I know the gear is godly but still).
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz escreveu:
"
four4444tw escreveu:

I would actually love to see yours. I've seen some of your other posts and your crazy dps (I know the gear is godly but still).

Likely Righteous Fire with Pain Attunement, with Shavronne's Wrappings.
This person has posted the same thing across a few threads. Fishing for some attention. Poor kid.
Sup
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional