Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

Could someone please link me the updated version of Kripps build wih his FP dude? He takes EB and i think he went over the topline where Hexmaster is. I got it for about 90% right but I would like to have a confirmation and the exact build.

Thanks in advance guys :)
I am a believer of Kuduku's word, god of gods, the only TRUE GOD! KUDUKU!
"
GrausamesGnu escreveu:
Could someone please link me the updated version of Kripps build wih his FP dude? He takes EB and i think he went over the topline where Hexmaster is. I got it for about 90% right but I would like to have a confirmation and the exact build.

Thanks in advance guys :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0CcQL-BLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFLAV5xZvFr8XUBkuGYUaOBpsHNwkPCSqJpUnqSftKU826TowOthCw0k7SVFMLU3YUFBUSVVLVcZYY1nzWm1d8l8_YeJmT2e9cFJw1XJ-c7N-WX_GgUmBb4IegpuH24hCjDaMdozPjmSPRpBVm6Gdo52unjyiAKcIp1ynhKyYrKqyOLb6uJO53byfwBrAUcHFxp7G2M9l0NDUGdSP1U_ed9-E42rjhOOf5CLnUuw47w7wH_Br8NnyHfIv893z6vZI96b31_yr

marauder/shadow = same thing
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"
lunacity escreveu:
Finally got the gear every FP marauder dreams of. It feels guuuud.

Spoiler

Skill Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAP0CcQL-BLMMfRB_FE0UsBXnFm8WvxdQGS4ZhRo4Gmwc3CQ8JKomlSepJ-0pLilPLUc26TrYPfxCw0k7SVFMLU3YUEJQUFRJVUtVxlhjWK5Z81ptW1ld8l8_YeJte3BScNVyfnOzfLh-WX_GgW-CHoKbh9uIQow2jHaMz45kj0aQVZuhna6ePJ-0ogCnCKdcp4SsmKyqtvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT9rd3nffhONq44Tjn-Qi51LsOO8O8B_wa_DZ8h3yL_Pd8-r2SPem99c=

Taking advice on what kind of gems to link my fp with/What auras to run. Thanks!

so jelly...
The planes and trains are to blame
Thank you Prooxy, helped me out alot.

Have a nice day :)
I am a believer of Kuduku's word, god of gods, the only TRUE GOD! KUDUKU!
this is kripps passive tree with Serpent stance and freeze duration.

only works with staff's like taryn's

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0CcQL-BLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFLAV5xZvFr8XUBkuGYUaOBpsHNwkPCSqJpUnqSftKU826TrYQsNJO0lRTC1N2E66UFBUSVVLVcZYY1iuWfNabVtZXfJfP2HiZk9wUnDVcn5zs35Zf8aBSYFvgh6Cm4fbiEKMNox2jM-OZI9GkFWboZ2jna6ePJ-0ogCnCKdcp4SsmKyqsji2-riTud28n8AawFHBxcaextjPZdDQ1BnUj9VP3nffhONq44Tjn-Qi5OvnUuw47w7wH_Br8NnyHfIv893z6vZI96b31_yr
IGN: TrueTerrorGG
Hi. I just wanna know something. Is this build possible without kaoms? Cause now I have Taryn's Shiver 5L and about 4k HP with 1.6k DPS with Freezing Pulse and I feel kinda weak. I've played EK Marauder and without kaoms I had 7k with nice DMG. What I do wrong?
Here is my gear:
Spoiler
"
0dyn escreveu:
Hi. I just wanna know something. Is this build possible without kaoms? Cause now I have Taryn's Shiver 5L and about 4k HP with 1.6k DPS with Freezing Pulse and I feel kinda weak. I've played EK Marauder and without kaoms I had 7k with nice DMG. What I do wrong?
Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Its like Tayrns + no Kaoms = not so fine, cause you miss the shield. And I dont understand why you are using Maligaros + Windscream?
There is no Life on Both + Tayrns without Life + really crap Chest = total weak, but you play Default = who cares about beeing dead?

I would never play with a setup like this.....
"
Masshypnosis1 escreveu:
"
0dyn escreveu:
Here is my gear:
Spoiler

Its like Tayrns + no Kaoms = not so fine, cause you miss the shield. And I dont understand why you are using Maligaros + Windscream?
There is no Life on Both + Tayrns without Life + really crap Chest = total weak, but you play Default = who cares about beeing dead?

I would never play with a setup like this.....

My friends recommended me Windscream cause for additional curse. Maybe I'll just wear boots and gloves with hp and put some hp nodes instead of crit nodes.
nice build but high gear dependent
Today i perfected my Gear and it feel awesome.

:)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional