Procurement : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!

"
BaronZA escreveu:
Download was quick for me, downloaded with a dodge 3G connection on my phone. So yeah, complain to ISP!

Tested it out, and it's legit. People need to really have someone test the app before they go ape and become clowns like this;

"
Mokum escreveu:
reported the post this sounds way to fishy

Really, "sounds way to fishy"? Tests & proof before you make ill-informed accusations like this.

Someone provides a really helpful tool for your PoE comfort, thumbs up to the creators!
I'll continue to monitor the application and it's changes to check for suspicion.
i do what i want if i dont trust a post i report it ,got problems with that ? what you are saying is to test stuff out i dont trust ? hahaahahah the kids these days you deserve it to get hacked mate :)
"
Mokum escreveu:
"
BaronZA escreveu:
Download was quick for me, downloaded with a dodge 3G connection on my phone. So yeah, complain to ISP!

Tested it out, and it's legit. People need to really have someone test the app before they go ape and become clowns like this;

"
Mokum escreveu:
reported the post this sounds way to fishy

Really, "sounds way to fishy"? Tests & proof before you make ill-informed accusations like this.

Someone provides a really helpful tool for your PoE comfort, thumbs up to the creators!
I'll continue to monitor the application and it's changes to check for suspicion.
i do what i want if i dont trust a post i report it ,got problems with that ? what you are saying is to test stuff out i dont trust ? hahaahahah the kids these days you deserve it to get hacked mate :)

You might as well stop talking before you make yourself an even bigger idiot. Its painful.
howmuch of your friends / with howmuch hacked accounts you gonna keep answering ?

or is evryone realy so blind no wonder that there are so much hacked accounts hahaha
Última edição por Mokum em 19 de fev de 2013 07:14:02
If I where going to make a fishy program I would put a delay on the sending of account information. Like several days after the program was first used. People will not be able to tell that the program is fishing for account information until it's widespread.
"
Kemichal escreveu:
If I where going to make a fishy program I would put a delay on the sending of account information. Like several days after the program was first used. People will not be able to tell that the program is fishing for account information until it's widespread.
+1 :)
Stop giving the hackers advice.
IGN = Skelvira
Shop = http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/152830/highlight/
"
Dracc escreveu:
Stop giving the hackers advice.
do you think those guys dont know that ?
"
Kemichal escreveu:

I've contacted Chris and will happily provide him with the code, we've got nothing to hide.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Yah, I personally am not too fond of an external executable programs that store my passwords in plain text format with out seeing a complete source we could compile ourselves.

Even though you have good intentions, I highly doubt GGG will support an executable program that logs into the forums and saves your password in plain text format, too many risks involved for their player base.

Q: Will using this get my account hacked and items stolen?
A: NO! Not if you use it properly. Your username & password is used once to login to the official GGG site and retrieve your characters and stash. Remember that your username & password is stored as plaintext in the config file, so do NOT use this on public or shared computers! Use common sense!
"
Kemichal escreveu:

If you're really nervous, you can use tools like wireshark/resource monitor/reflector to see that nothing dodgy is going on. No attempt was made to hide / obfuscate the code in anyway.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional