Procurement : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!

"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
Kemichal escreveu:
If I where going to make a fishy program I would put a delay on the sending of account information. Like several days after the program was first used. People will not be able to tell that the program is fishing for account information until it's widespread.

I've contacted Chris and will happily provide him with the code, we've got nothing to hide.

I'm not saying that you guys are trying to fish for account information, but without open source only gullible people will use this tool.
"
thetdev escreveu:
"
Kemichal escreveu:
If I where going to make a fishy program I would put a delay on the sending of account information. Like several days after the program was first used. People will not be able to tell that the program is fishing for account information until it's widespread.

If you're really nervous, you can use tools like wireshark/resource monitor/reflector to see that nothing dodgy is going on. No attempt was made to hide / obfuscate the code in anyway.
see i wonder with howmuch you guys are or howmuch accounts you already confisicated
Ok I have locked your thread mainly for 2 reasons

1 To prevent negative discussion about your app
2 It cant be trusted if it isnt open source

PM someone when you get this personally approved by the devs or release the files to go open source.

Sorry about locking this, but if I keep it open it will only make your app look worse as I am pretty sure it will keep being spun in a negative light
"Remember that your username & password is stored as plaintext in the config file"

This is just beyond dodgy. There's got to be a better way.
Since it looks like this only uses the website, I don't expect it to be banned at this stage. But honestly if you want anybody to take it seriously it needs to be open source.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I've removed it until GGG says it is ok or not.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional