American evening Race Event times updated

I tell everyone I know how great this game is, when I log in and see things like this, I feel I haven't told enough people.
Great work GGG, thank you!
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
"
Huaojozu escreveu:
"
Destruktor escreveu:
Wow 9 pages of whining. Obviously people don't understand that after this season is over, those uniques will not be available again with that artwork. And not everybody will have one because most people will be too busy whining about the race awards in a F2P HARDCORE ARPG to actually race. I don't know how many times GGG has stated this game is for the hardcore crowd, and that doesn't necessarily mean the >8 hours a day players, just those that like a ruthless and hardcore experience. I have nothing against "casual" players, but seriously? You come to a hardcore ARPG PC game and bitch about it not being casual enough. LOL, there's always your 360 and ps3 waiting to be played.

I for one can't wait for the races to start, and I'll be sure to use my fancy Redbeak and Wanderlust. I just wish the artwork was the same for in game appeances.

How exactly does alternate appearance matter if others cant see it (even if it were on useful Uniques)? You cant brag with it, since it looks the exact same as on other characters. As a person before me said, they just look different while sitting in stash not being used.

Well as my last line said I wish in game appearance was the same as the actual artwork. That is one thing I really think GGG should work on, but I'm sure they will with time. I normally don't put much faith in any company, but so far I've been impressed with the decisions GGG has made. I would be disappointed if they do not eventually update the physical in game art for these uniques (including existing uniques).

Regardless, they still look really cool and I guarantee you 5 months from now someone will pay high for one of those alt-art uniques.
People are wrongfully assuming the uniques won't have in game appearances just because certain (most) current uniques don't. I'm not saying they absolutely have the appearance that the icons have, I certainly don't know that the devs have that ready, but I would think they will at some point resemble the icon's appearance. Most of the in game unique artwork isn't done.

Someone who buys up as many of these "crap" uniques early on will probably make out like a bandit in a few months time.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Última edição por TehHammer em 21 de fev de 2013 14:40:56
Unfortunately was really looking forward to the 9pm PST start time after the kids are asleep, but I guess a gamer with kids is in the minority.

In future seasons please try to have some post 9pm PST races as well. There are alot of us night owl only gamers on the west coast.

One day, I can imagine a Queue system for 1 hour races. Like MTGO or LoL. I bet people would buy a "ticket" to participate in that. Of course, still offer the free races also. There go, new business model!

Really enjoying the game. Keep up the great work.
I guess im just curious why races are starting when the game is in such a rediculous state atm. More focus on fixing the newly introduced atrocities, and less emphasis on adding more to a broken unit ...

Just my thoughts.

GGG - Why you no?
The race system was kind of already in place. Sure all the setup took some time but remember they're trying to attract new people while they're fixing things.
And saying it's in a ridiculous state is quite the overstatement. I'm enjoying the game thoroughly as many other are, and have had next to no problems.
Great Job!
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Times aren't great for me on east coast USA. I work 8AM-4PM, so this means I need to leave work early (to hit the 4PM eastern races) to do anything other than a 1 hour event. Though I wake up early so I could theoretically do all of the weekend races. Sounds like a recipe for burnout though.
Not a fan of the new times as now I can only race weekends.

PST player.

Hollah at y0 gurl
These times are trash for Aus/NZ. I was hoping as GGG is an NZ developer just once we wouldn't get shafted.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional