How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

good needed those also
first time i've found one of these
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Had the craziest RNG in SSF. In flashback SSFSC, got close to 20 exalt drop, an inspired learning (which I sadly can't use with my passive tree), a headhunter with less than 5 ancient orb and 3 cortex maps, second one drop a Bottled Faith. My 3.13 luck is dead.
3.13 is looking pretty interesting for SSF
"
GreyLensman escreveu:
3.13 is looking pretty interesting for SSF

Heist was such a great league for SSF.

I still play grand heists every day.

Harvest had great crafting, but Heist is better imo. I really love all those super-rare rewards from grand heists and the fact that they aren't just rare drops, that you need to put some effort to get to them (and to return with them back).
The combination of Heist + Harvest + atlas passives and craftable watchstones...
Obviously we have limited info on all of that, as well as the Ritual rewards, but it certainly looks like it should add up to a great league for SSF.
"
GreyLensman escreveu:
The combination of Heist + Harvest + atlas passives and craftable watchstones...
Obviously we have limited info on all of that, as well as the Ritual rewards, but it certainly looks like it should add up to a great league for SSF.

Yes, looks like we will need all this for the upcoming challenges. Fighting multiple bosses at once, let's go! :D

Some of the ones I'm proud of this ssf so far. I took a HUGE break like one month in for wow, and then for cyberpunk and of course another dark souls 3 run, but now I'm playing around for the last couple of days. Just today dropped a random koams which is exactly what my storm burst enquis was looking for.
Última edição por Bleu42 em 10 de jan de 2021 00:23:00
Probably my luckiest stuff:

Got the armor from div cards from heists. Only got one tailoring orb, threw it on this, and happened to get the exact mod I wanted. Lucky~

Got the prefixes from spamming dense fossils. Used my only redeemer's orb for the influence, but had to spam exalts to get the reduced mana reserved (took 8-10, so I still got lucky). Got the enchant near the end of the 500 keys challenge.
Украина в моём сердце
Just a silly day today.
24 fusings:

Random loot box in Templar courts:

and, Charan's sword Div Card collection grows:
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
From Div Card, 200 Jewelers and 51 fusings.

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional