linked it yesterday used 40 xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Its fine.
Última edição por Schleimkeim90 em 20 de jan de 2021 01:00:14
Pretty good.

Spoiler
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Trying a Mine character... never done that before. Also working towards a low life build... never succeeded in doing that either. First decent find of mapping was
off a Ritual.
Indisponível
one more 5l prohecy from a ritual and a bow from a heist.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Got a this:

Don't really know what to do with it.
"
Shagsbeard escreveu:
Got a this:

Don't really know what to do with it.

Reroll your miner to Assassin Cyclone CoC Nova? It has lower bossing dps compare to a miner but better in overall mapping & your hand will thank you for it.

-----

I got this from the Ritual

And why the good items I'm mostly getting was for minions? It looks like the game telling me to reroll to Golemnacer, or my RNG still stuck in Heist flashback with my Necromancer.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Última edição por boyandroid em 20 de jan de 2021 20:03:17
Console just started and the only "good" Thing so far are some shitty facebreaker :D
Well, what to say. So, new League, and haven´t palyed for quite a while, and then now trying to go for this RITUAL. Ok, played for a little while, I´m Lvl 10, only yes, but so far... HHHhhmmmmm. Is this all there is to this League? I´m asking myself. Lvl up, clicking on these Rituals thingys, whack some mobs, and then you get some Points, spend it on what you can... and that´s it?
I hope, and I guess there is more to it then this indeed, but what I do not know yet, really. So far, I can´t really say that I´m very impressed.

If the only thing through 10 acts is to go click/activate Rituals, whack these mobs that comes, and then spend some points on some items, then I really don´t think or see myself play this League for a very long time. I hope it will get more interesting when I go further up in Lvls with these Rituals.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional