[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
Lenaric escreveu:
Playing this build with great success, was able to stun lock uber izzaro my first try at roughly around 71. I decided to with Brass Dome (for the price, I got a pretty cheap 5L) so I've been running vengence in the chest for a little lag safety. Is this a good idea or should I start saving for something else?

Check out my profile if you could, I feel like I geared pretty good on a 2ex budget. Curious if I missed anything or could improve something obvious to you. (High priced potions coming as I use this to farm uber lab)

Character name is : Nevereverrest

I am not too sure about Brass Dome. I tried to think about different scenarios when we have defense issues and I don't see how Brass Dome can be better than a Kaom's or Belly in those scenarios. I think you can use it for now, but you will want to switch to Kaom's or Belly or a decent rare in the future.

Didn't spot anything wrong with the gears; the rings are pretty mediocre and you can probably get some upgrade once you have farmed some currencies.

Two other things I want to mention:

1. The Damage on Full Life Support linked to Vengeance will only work when you are hit with a pure physical attack when you have Immortal Call triggered. In most cases, when Vengeance triggers, you are hit by something and down to "not on full life" status.

2. If you proceed to pick Bloody Bludgeon and get a ring with mana leech on it, you can save those 3 passive points heading to the leech node.

Thanks so much for the reply, I haven't found a decent enough leech ring or gotten jewel slots to make up for resists. So those points are temporary. I'll defiantly continue to work on gear this is one of the most satisfying characters I've played. Cheers for the great build!
@Brightwhaha.. a Quick question. I play on t15 maps with friends now. But I can't permastun some bosses.
They are not stun immune. What do I need to change to stun them? Thnx in advance
Thanks for great build:)

Unfortunetly, its have a flaws (same as other cool builds i play) - when you not have game skills like me, some time you still play like a charm and clean maps like tornado, but in one moments just hit a wall - somewhere about t11-13 maps mobs some time just oneshot me and i cant do anyhing with it :))

Most funny its in apex - all dungeon easy walked with rollface style playing, but Atziri itself can make six oneshot kills in a row :)

(sorry my english)
"
RwOzm escreveu:
@Brightwhaha.. a Quick question. I play on t15 maps with friends now. But I can't permastun some bosses.
They are not stun immune. What do I need to change to stun them? Thnx in advance

I am not too sure what happened, there are several possible reasons:

1. Maybe there were a combination of map mods? Enfeeble + monster physical reduction + more monster life, etc.

2. If you are going pure physical, you should use Brutality on your 5-link Heavy Strike set up as well. Maybe switch Damage on Full Life to Brutality.

I think you should be able to stun-lock t15 bosses pretty well on a 5-link, but if you're talking about failing stun-locking occasionally, it is possible.
"
iunewind escreveu:
Thanks for great build:)

Unfortunetly, its have a flaws (same as other cool builds i play) - when you not have game skills like me, some time you still play like a charm and clean maps like tornado, but in one moments just hit a wall - somewhere about t11-13 maps mobs some time just oneshot me and i cant do anyhing with it :))

Most funny its in apex - all dungeon easy walked with rollface style playing, but Atziri itself can make six oneshot kills in a row :)

(sorry my english)

I am having some trouble interpreting what you meant. Were you talking about dying to one-shots in maps, like to Atziri in Apex?

I am not sure how experienced of a player you are, but this game is designed to include one-shots. This build already has a larger life pool than most other builds, but this doesn't help against one-shots. There are many map bosses that deal insane amount of damage, you need to dodge them or you will die. That's because developers don't want players to face-roll everything.

Atziri fight is a good example. You need to dodge the flameblasts and stormcalls, and you need to avoid hitting the mirror-holding clone as she will reflect damage to you.

When I first started this build, I was not a very experienced player and I kept on ripping as well; but this league, I almost didn't rip at all.

What I am suggesting is that not ripping to one-shots is part of player skill, not a criterion of a build. You cannot just choose a good build, buy the gears and expect to hold one button and kill every boss in the game. Make sure you try to understand what you died to every time you rip, and you will improve gradually.
Última edição por brightwaha em 21 de jan de 2018 18:28:25
Thans, i understand this.
My post was a joke or something like :). Im try to tell its build so powerfull so i play pretty easy most of maps until suddenly, when i close to hilevel content i meet mobs with oneshot kill, what im not ready to, because it was so easy before:). Its not only atziri, last time it was "pity miscration" (not sure about name - large flying demon, throw something like red sphere and jump on you after it).
Its not alweays really one-shot but im killed faster then one or even half second from full health (even with pressed all three my instant healt flask).
Probalby, also, gear too weak, i see its must be 7500hp, i have only 5000.
Heya would love feedback on my current gear! Planning to try guardians/shaper/elder/uber atziri etc for the first time soon.

What can I do to improve it further? Also, will I be able to go HoGM with this?

Thanks for reading!
"
Bibibabibu escreveu:
Heya would love feedback on my current gear! Planning to try guardians/shaper/elder/uber atziri etc for the first time soon.

Thanks for reading!

Those are some really decent gears. Many pieces of your gears are better than mine in standard.

I don't think you will have any problem at all with Elder, Elder Guardians, Hydra or Chimera. These fights should be easy even for first attempt.

Phoenix, Minotaur are easy as well but you need to do the fights correctly. Shaper may require some practice but is also not hard.

Uber Atziri may require some experience. If you don't have any experience with Uber Atziri I suggest doing some normal Atziri runs, just walk around in the boss room to get used to their skills(especially the Trio fight). Engineering Eternity has a really useful guide on Uber Atziri, which can also be helpful.

As for HoGM, I think I tried it a long time ago; died then never tried. The problem with HoGM is that we are countered my so many different player builds. It's painful to approach ranged builds, painful to hit max block builds, painful to tank burst damage builds, painful to deal with tanky trigger builds, and painful to deal with a large number of stun immune builds.

I think it is possible to do this fight, but you will need to prepare a number of tech choices, something like Block Chance Reduction Support, then be very careful and kill each of them slowly and separately. I don't think it's ever worth it.
"
brightwaha escreveu:
"
Bibibabibu escreveu:

Thanks for reading!

Those are some really decent gears. Many pieces of your gears are better than mine in standard.

I don't think you will have any problem at all with Elder, Elder Guardians, Hydra or Chimera. These fights should be easy even for first attempt.

Phoenix, Minotaur are easy as well but you need to do the fights correctly. Shaper may require some practice but is also not hard.

Uber Atziri may require some experience. If you don't have any experience with Uber Atziri I suggest doing some normal Atziri runs, just walk around in the boss room to get used to their skills(especially the Trio fight). Engineering Eternity has a really useful guide on Uber Atziri, which can also be helpful.

As for HoGM, I think I tried it a long time ago; died then never tried. The problem with HoGM is that we are countered my so many different player builds. It's painful to approach ranged builds, painful to hit max block builds, painful to tank burst damage builds, painful to deal with tanky trigger builds, and painful to deal with a large number of stun immune builds.

I think it is possible to do this fight, but you will need to prepare a number of tech choices, something like Block Chance Reduction Support, then be very careful and kill each of them slowly and separately. I don't think it's ever worth it.

Thank you! I'm gonna try them soon! Hope I don't rip since I play with a bit of lag haha.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional