[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Spoiler
Thank you Red Elder. Also Thank you man for this build. THIS IS SO GOOD!
"
BeoWulf981 escreveu:
Spoiler
Thank you Red Elder. Also Thank you man for this build. THIS IS SO GOOD!

Congrats on the kill. I'm glad to hear that.
excuse me how do you get mana regen ? i dont have mana
"
xiongjipeng escreveu:
excuse me how do you get mana regen ? i dont have mana

You need to get mana leech from one of your jewelries. Ideally from an amulet or ring; alternatively, from a jewel. Just something like 0.4% of physical attack damage leeched as mana will completely solve our mana problem.
If you have a minute, can you take a look at my pastebin, and let me know why I'm only doing half your dps? :P

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/bvGc7k0S
Última edição por SkaSucks em 26 de jan de 2018 16:33:56
"
If you have a minute, can you take a look at my pastebin, and let me know why I'm only doing half your dps? :P

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/bvGc7k0S

After de-selecting your flasks and manually set your gems to 20/20, your pastebin profile says 415k DPS. After de-selecting my flasks my PoB profile says 485k DPS. So the differences come from:

1. Your gem levels are too low.
2. I have more damage flasks.
3. I have some good corruptions and jewels that made the 415k to 485k difference.

Besides that, I do want to mention that:

1. It makes no sense to me to pick Precision instead of Discipline and Training.
2. You don't need Enduring Cry as Slayer, and you can replace it with something else.
3. Did you link your Tidebreaker yourself or you bought a 6-link one? I am asking because r.E.S.T. roll on Tidebreaker is important and yours has 20%, which is the lowest possible roll. It's not going to matter too much while mapping but against endgame bosses(Shaper, Guardians, etc.), this is equivalent to dealing 14% less damage compared to a Tidebreaker with 30% r.E.S.T.
"
brightwaha escreveu:

After de-selecting your flasks and manually set your gems to 20/20, your pastebin profile says 415k DPS. After de-selecting my flasks my PoB profile says 485k DPS. So the differences come from:

1. Your gem levels are too low.
2. I have more damage flasks.
3. I have some good corruptions and jewels that made the 415k to 485k difference.

Besides that, I do want to mention that:

1. It makes no sense to me to pick Precision instead of Discipline and Training.
2. You don't need Enduring Cry as Slayer, and you can replace it with something else.
3. Did you link your Tidebreaker yourself or you bought a 6-link one? I am asking because r.E.S.T. roll on Tidebreaker is important and yours has 20%, which is the lowest possible roll. It's not going to matter too much while mapping but against endgame bosses(Shaper, Guardians, etc.), this is equivalent to dealing 14% less damage compared to a Tidebreaker with 30% r.E.S.T.

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Yeah, by the end of the weekend all my gems should be 19/20, and that will be a nice chunk of damage.

Do you feel like using some divines on the Tidebreaker is worth it? (I can roll that mod with divines, right?) I bought it 6L.

I feel like taste of hate and sin's should be my next upgrades, ~10ex for the pair. After that the curse on hit corrupted empire's are ~10ex on Abyss when they're even available. Should I look for +frenzy redblades before the gloves?

What would you use instead of Enduring cry? Vaal haste? Vaal grace? Vaal lightning trap? Something else? I feel like even as a slayer, this isn't really a 'mapping' skill per se, I would probably do better with a second 6L with another skill on switch.

Thanks again for your time.
"
Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Yeah, by the end of the weekend all my gems should be 19/20, and that will be a nice chunk of damage.

Do you feel like using some divines on the Tidebreaker is worth it? (I can roll that mod with divines, right?) I bought it 6L.

I feel like taste of hate and sin's should be my next upgrades, ~10ex for the pair. After that the curse on hit corrupted empire's are ~10ex on Abyss when they're even available. Should I look for +frenzy redblades before the gloves?

What would you use instead of Enduring cry? Vaal haste? Vaal grace? Vaal lightning trap? Something else? I feel like even as a slayer, this isn't really a 'mapping' skill per se, I would probably do better with a second 6L with another skill on switch.

Thanks again for your time.

I think you can keep your Tidebreaker. It has a high DPS and can be valuable. Or you can also divine it, it sounds good to me as well. What I suggest is that you can buy another Tidebreaker if you have enough currency, and you can use this high DPS Tidebreaker for mapping and the other high r.E.S.T. Tidebreaker for boss fights.

Heavy Strike can be used for mapping but certainly not with support gems like Bloodlust; Switch on Ancestral Call and Multistrike and you will clear much faster with it. If you really don't like Heavy Strike then Sunder should be your alternative choice. You can read the Gem Setup section for more information.

As for flasks and corruptions, it really depends on the content you will be doing. While mapping, Curse corruption on Empire's Grasp excels at boosting your clear speed, while the flasks and +1 frenzy on Redblade are not too helpful. For boss fights, the curse corruption is not very effective; flasks provide highest damage boost followed by +1 frenzy on Redblade. You can read more about this in the Luxurious Upgrades sub-section inside Gears section.

I personally don't like Vaal skills but you can definitely use Vaal Haste or Vaal Lightning Trap. You can also link one more support gem to Warchief(Melee Physical Damage, for example); or you can bring a golem with you. Feel free to use any skill that you like for this last gem slot.
how is bleeding inflicted with this build in order to utilize bloodlust gem, I cant find it
Última edição por gallaghd em 27 de jan de 2018 12:41:19
"
gallaghd escreveu:
how is bleeding inflicted with this build in order to utilize bloodlust gem, I cant find it

We get chance to bleed from the Bloody Bludgeon passive wheel.

EDIT: then it’s mostly the totem that applies bleed.
Última edição por brightwaha em 27 de jan de 2018 20:06:28

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional