Fishing?!

"
mylon2202 escreveu:
Ok just think of this. If there was fishing wouldn't we have a link to in game items? We have tons of supposedly screen shots of the fishing rod but never has it been linked. All these fishing catches never have been linked.

It's an old joke that was around in closed beta and people are very gullible.

Chris posted screenshots of himself bow fishing. You need to stop being so gullible. These people telling you that fishing isn't real are clearly trolling you, and you fell right for it. You don't even need a rod. A bow with decent aps and split arrow is just as effective if not more so.

All you have to do is get a bow, find a good fishing spot, and start shooting into the water until you catch something. Don't call me a troll just because you can't even be bothered to try it.
Última edição por MonstaMunch em 28 de fev de 2013 12:51:27
"
VoxelSquid escreveu:
"
thescyphozoa escreveu:
"
Alysma escreveu:
All you need to know: Anybody Catch Anything Good Yet? Just read carefully :-)
I don't know what you mean by "read carefully". Is there some specific word in that thread that makes it obvious? Is here something I am missing? Just looks like an ordinary somewhat-plausible-but-obviously-a-troll thread.

There is some important stuff on the third page of that thread.
All I see is that Chris is having fun with the joke.
"
guidoo escreveu:
Fishing is the fingerbox of PoE.

Funny you mention fingerboxes. Just last week I shared a fingerbox experience with my son and we made his very own. I let him pick the wood he wanted and the materials for the interior. He chose a soft cherry oak and had it lined with felt. It was one of the best I've ever seen. Great experience. Glad I've given him something he can pass onto his kids one day.
"
thescyphozoa escreveu:
All I see is that Chris is having fun with the joke.

It's a well known fact that software developers have no sense of humor. The only logical explanation is that fishing is reel.
"
MonstaMunch escreveu:
Chris posted screenshots of himself bow fishing. You need to stop being so gullible. These people telling you that fishing isn't real are clearly trolling you, and you fell right for it.
Would you say they fell for it...hook, like, and sinker?
I still wish they would add kreel boxes for fishing. Would make it easier to lug our catches around.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Well, this necro once fished up a ghostfish and it joins me on my journeys with my other spectres.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?

Please GGG, I want to fish in the Ocean, make it happen...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional