[3.8] A Shocking Elementalist, Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc - All Content - Budget version included

I'm wondering if you could somehow utilize HoT for general mapping, so you'd only use Lightning Tendrils for bosses while HoT takes care of all the trash. I think it could work quite well with Inpulsa's explosions. You'd just need to find a way to reliably apply shocks (preferably while moving) to trigger HoT.

I'm basically thinking of a mix between the clearspeed of current meta autobomber builds and your ability to melt single targets. Do you think that would be possible?
I haven't played an Herald bomber yet so I'm not really sure about how much damage you actually need to feel confortable.

I guess moving HoT to a 4L (Ele. focus, Added Lightning, Inc. Crit), moving the Curse on Hit to Orb of
Storm and swap in Assassin's Mark instead of Conductivity, you may have some results. PoB gives a 43k average hit, it SHOULD be enough to explode packs of trash but I'm not certain.

By doing that, you have 55% reserved mana, and it hurts the build quite a lot. You could maybe drop Essence Worm and Wrath for a rare Opal ring crafted with essence of Wrath, it will be a bit expensive...

I'll try something tonight, if it turns out viable, I will try to upload a run. :)
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701
Última edição por Swiks em 19 de mar de 2018 12:57:10
Awesome, really appreciate it. I've put some more thought into it and feel that the biggest problem will be to reliably apply shocks to each and every mob. I'll fool around a bit myself and see if I can figure something out.
Cool build. Level 83 and have 6l and pretty much everything.

Any tips for uber atziri? When fighting regular atziri i was getting rekt by reflect because tiny pieces of the tendrils were hitting the reflect clone. i tried aiming from the center to a corner but was getting reflect deathed pretty hard. any tips?
Why your character currently don't have Wrath ?
Última edição por OrKToS em 21 de mar de 2018 12:56:17
"
leggojake23 escreveu:

Any tips for uber atziri? When fighting regular atziri i was getting rekt by reflect because tiny pieces of the tendrils were hitting the reflect clone. i tried aiming from the center to a corner but was getting reflect deathed pretty hard. any tips?

I didn't have any problems when I was standing outside and a few steps back and using shock nova with concetraded effect.
"
kahzin escreveu:
Awesome, really appreciate it. I've put some more thought into it and feel that the biggest problem will be to reliably apply shocks to each and every mob. I'll fool around a bit myself and see if I can figure something out.

I tried it and it's not really good. It's kinda disappointing without Herald of Ice because Inpulsa's explosions need shock and shock is a chore to apply when you just want to run...
Sorry man, you can't Herald bomb with that build :(

"
leggojake23 escreveu:

Thanks !
Hmm... Did you swap out Arc for Ball Lightning or Shock Nova ? It shouldn't be an issue if you did.

"
OrKToS escreveu:
Why your character currently don't have Wrath ?

I just wanted to try some herald bomber stuff but it was a failure, I'll change back to my original setup asap.
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
Seems damage is fine in the build. But how do you deal with stuns or otherwise high damage hits? or is it moar like u hit them before they hit you?

Will it hamper the build if i can only afford 5 link impulsas, and no wrath gem?
"
Zeros escreveu:
Seems damage is fine in the build. But how do you deal with stuns or otherwise high damage hits? or is it moar like u hit them before they hit you?

Will it hamper the build if i can only afford 5 link impulsas, and no wrath gem?

The Brine King Pantheon take care of the stuns for me, you will get stunned a bit but with the short immunity and the 30% increased stun recovery, it's not a problem.

For high damage hits... you can't really facetank so you have to manually dodge. Sounds stupid but that's how the build works, you have to stay mobile. The things that can kill you in one hit are telegraphed attacks from bosses like Dominus's Touch of God, Atziri's Flameblast, Shaper yellow bullets, Elder slam... There is no room for misplay for these sadly, that's why it's not a HC build.

For the rest, everything should be dead before they can attack you. There is very few non-telegraphed ranged attacks that can hit you before you do AND have enough damage to one shot you, I can't even think of one right now.

5L Inpulsa is perfectly fine, I only needed a 6L to kill Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri. I used a 5L up to T15. If you want to play w/o Wrath to equip a more defensive ring, that's fine too :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional