[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
tackle70 escreveu:
It only took 6 years, but yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THEY FIXED IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5nWbJ2jB8

Best buff ever for FP
Write random stuff here
Should i use lvl4 empower with +2 projectile gem level on shav's? Or energy leech is better in this case?
So it looks like they're nerfing the Occultist pretty hard in 3.7

Wicked Ward is now a keystone in the normal passive tree, and it reduces regen and max leech by 50%... so if you want uninterrupted recharge, you basically have to give up on leech and regen... fml
"
fiendishnature_ escreveu:

Wicked Ward is now a keystone in the normal passive tree, and it reduces regen and max leech by 50%... so if you want uninterrupted recharge, you basically have to give up on leech and regen... fml

We'll just have to see how the final occultist tree looks. Occultist is definitely OP OP so it probably won't hurt too much to lose uninterrupted regen. I'd say that the power of Occultist for *this* build is:

1) Free stun immunity
2) ES Regen on kill
3) Free power charge generation
4) uninterrupted ES regeneration
5) Lots of flat ES

I think as long as occultist gets stun immunity and free charges and regen on kill it won't be hurt too bad. Vaal Discipline might become more important.

"
strong_as_hell escreveu:
Should i use lvl4 empower with +2 projectile gem level on shav's? Or energy leech is better in this case?

Level 4 empower is a toss up with Energy Leech unless you have a +1 Gems shavs. With a +1 Gems shavs, Level 4 empower is strictly superior. Without it, I'd say just test between the two and see which you prefer. The raw numbers are close.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Última edição por tackle70 em 1 de jun de 2019 23:05:34
"
tackle70 escreveu:
"

We'll just have to see how the final occultist tree looks. Occultist is definitely OP OP so it probably won't hurt too much to lose uninterrupted regen. I'd say that the power of Occultist for *this* build is:

1) Free stun immunity
2) ES Regen on kill
3) Free power charge generation
4) uninterrupted ES regeneration
5) Lots of flat ES

I think as long as occultist gets stun immunity and free charges and regen on kill it won't be hurt too bad. Vaal Discipline might become more important.

I'm sure the build will still work, especially in Standard on PC, but they are nerfing energy shield and spell casters pretty hard across the board.

On PS4, there simply isn't enough quality gear available to compensate. I absolutely love my character, but I feel a bit forced into playing a melee character in Legion until they rebalance things back out in a future update.
"

I'm sure the build will still work, especially in Standard on PC, but they are nerfing energy shield and spell casters pretty hard across the board.

On PS4, there simply isn't enough quality gear available to compensate. I absolutely love my character, but I feel a bit forced into playing a melee character in Legion until they rebalance things back out in a future update.

Yeah it's obvious that they are working to make life and melee the meta for 3.7 so this build will be back to being off-meta and, as such, will probably be best for Standard players on PC as you say (though to be fair, that's how I've designed this build anyways).

Hard to say exactly how hard this build will be hit until we see patch notes and maybe even get some testing in.
I'm away on a business trip when 3.7 launches, so the 3.7 update will be 1-2 weeks late.

They gutted Occultist pretty bad with nerfs. It's probably still OK, but I don't know if it's still the best ascendancy for low life freezing pulse or not. I'll get to testing when I'm back.

I don't know yet if Immortal Call or one of the other new defensive instants will be best.

Unnatural instinct is probably garbage now.
Última edição por tackle70 em 5 de jun de 2019 05:29:59
So happy to see an FP build made for endgame - I am looking forward to your 3.7. update.
In the meantime, I'll try to create a trickster version of it ...
bump

I don't think gear/tree changed too much for 3.7

Frigid Wake is the next best choice for final ascendance points.

I would not play this build in this meta; they nerfed ES through the floor. This build is only going to be good in standard with $$$$$$$$
Updated the guide. Tried to provide more clarity as to how this build is designed, and to help people avoid a couple common mistakes I've seen.

I'm close to done perfecting my gear at this point. Spent a little over 400 exalts buying a perfect 3-mod Watcher's Eye, and 160 ex on a GG helmet.

I'm delving comfortably at 550 with all my magic find gear (Wondertrap, Bisco's, Item Quantity)... so I'm hoping I can get to around 1200 or so before it really starts to get hard for the build fully geared.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional