[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

With how much investment do you think I can build this for Fast Clear in Legion?
I'm planning to farm maps monoliths and some high tiers like lair etc.
20-30 exalts
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
1.On what focus early on -> watcher's eye with 2 bonusses/ 2x enlightex lvl 4 / empower lvl 4?
2. I got 2 First snow with 2x global critical strike chance implicit corrupted. Is it good or change for 1% mana reserved reduce?
Última edição por TryKilleR em 1 de jul de 2019 07:16:50
"
TryKilleR escreveu:
1.On what focus early on -> watcher's eye with 2 bonusses/ 2x enlightex lvl 4 / empower lvl 4?
2. I got 2 First snow with 2x global critical strike chance implicit corrupted. Is it good or change for 1% mana reserved reduce?

Mana reduce will probably be worse until your gear is much better

Watcher's eye with ES/clarity and +crit chance/hatred is worth focusing on for sure

Get the Influence cluster northeast of witch, the 4% mana reduction there should mean you only need level 3 enlighten, and it's a decent three nodes

And guys, please read the guide and stop running empower. Run energy leech or controlled destruction.
Última edição por tackle70 em 1 de jul de 2019 08:23:10
"
tackle70 escreveu:
20-30 exalts

OK I got almost 60ex for now, What should I focus for clear speed (and is good for monoliths or bad)? Can i level up a witch with this build(not ll on leveling), or it's better level up with other build and swap after.
"
BlackTyphon escreveu:
"
tackle70 escreveu:
20-30 exalts

OK I got almost 60ex for now, What should I focus for clear speed (and is good for monoliths or bad)? Can i level up a witch with this build(not ll on leveling), or it's better level up with other build and swap after.

I outlined the basic gear you need for this to start feeling decent above - it will have a base cost of 15-20 exalts to set the build up. I offer no comment on leveling; I haven't leveled a character from scratch in over two years.

As for how to go after chase gear beyond the base power level of 15-20 exalts, here's the general pattern you are looking at:

ENDGAME DEFENSIVE UPGRADES
- better rings (more ES, stats, resists, crit)... I never recommend spending more than a couple exalts on a ring; you'll upgrade them eventually

- Higher ES helm/gloves/boots (still recommend keeping Greedtrap on in maps unless your build feels too squishy with it)

ENDGAME OFFENSIVE UPGRADES (I have listed these roughly in order of priority, which should also somewhat mirror the cost of the items i.e. less expensive --> more expensive)

- 21/20 Freezing Pulse

- When you have 9 or more Power Charges, get a Militant Faith with Dominus Roll and take Inner Conviction

- Better rare jewels with more crit multi

- Watcher's Eye with both ES/Clarity and +crit chance/Hatred mods (IMO these are underpriced right now on both Legion and Standard)

- +1 gems Shavronne's Wrappings (when you get this, you should replace energy leech/controlled destruction with lvl 4 Empower)

- Headhunter

- Precursor's Emblems with %ES per power charge AND either +1 maximum charges / +crit multi per power charge AND a third power charge mod of your choice

- +3 gems Shavronne's Wrappings

- High ES helmet with +1 maximum power charges
Última edição por tackle70 em 2 de jul de 2019 00:17:31
Why you didn't include herald of ice on forum guide but on PoB yes?
"
TryKilleR escreveu:
Why you didn't include herald of ice on forum guide but on PoB yes?

It's not active in my PoB. My PoB has a lot of old and inactive things in it because I've been updating this build since 3.3.

Herald of ice is a really weak option now that hatred affects spells and zealotry exists. Don't run it.
Última edição por tackle70 em 2 de jul de 2019 14:36:22
Heralds have actually really cool MTX.
I regret it is the weakest option for this build :(

Still don't understand why u prefer proj weakness rather than frostbite which gives u -% total cold resistance. It gives pure dmg while we don't benefit from templar's 0% resistance inquisitor.
Última edição por TryKilleR em 2 de jul de 2019 15:31:54
"
TryKilleR escreveu:
Heralds have actually really cool MTX.
I regret it is the weakest option for this build :(

Still don't understand why u prefer proj weakness rather than frostbite which gives u -% total cold resistance. It gives pure dmg while we don't benefit from templar's 0% resistance inquisitor.

This build is Occultist, not inquisitor. Inquisitor would be pretty bad.

Frostbite is also quite a lot worse than projectile weakness. Increasing damage taken does a lot more than just lowering enemy cold res, since we already stack a ton of cold penetration.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional