[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

The allies deal greatly increased melee damage is a rare mod and shouldn't (as far as I'm aware) transfer over to the spectres. If it does it might be a possible option. Though there isn't any links available for a full 4 link like you are suggesting. The only recommendable option for spectres for this build is a single solar guard spectre to give you the proximity shield effect.

I don't recommend the animated guardian, mainly because it requires a large amount of investment (both socket and item) for it to bring anything useful to the table. Going with the setup you mentioned right now would give zombies near the guardian around 4% more damage. Considering we're talking about millions of dps already it isn't really worth the slot as you would have to cut something more defensive, which is a bad idea.

This all being said, Headhunter is one of your best friends for speed farming as it will give you the "Allies deal greatly increased melee damage" and other such mods from rare monsters.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 28 de jun de 2018 23:06:39
Chimera easy mods, deathless, very relaxed never trully in danger.
The difficult part for most builds is the smoke phase.But with our huge life regeneration ability and fast reflexes with shield charge + fortify we can face it safely.
deathless Chimera guardian
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Última edição por Spacecom em 29 de jun de 2018 07:35:55
"
Spacecom escreveu:
very relaxed never trully in danger.

Well, looks close tbh.

This build lacks toughness if you ask me, I really prefer the Zombiemancer version.
Tougher and faster.

Nevertheless a good build, don't get me wrong.

"
Dan_Rey escreveu:
"
Spacecom escreveu:

Well, looks close tbh.

This build lacks toughness if you ask me, I really prefer the Zombiemancer version.
Tougher and faster.

Tougher maybe, but it isn't faster. Thought we proved this in standard when it took you 1m 35s longer to clear a similar map to me? Your movement speed between packs was slightly better(your Haste buff iirc), but your time to clear a pack was around 2 seconds longer per pack and your boss kill time was a full 10 seconds slower. That's also on a standstill boss while I did a multi-phase moving boss.

The zombiemancer build does have a bit more eHP than this build does so there is the tougher part for sure. But this build has much higher high-HP target damage, especially when bosses are concerned.

Good job on the Chimera Spacecom.

Also on the note of toughness we're putting up another modification to this build shortly to incorporate a Proximity Shield spectre to help shore up some of the incoming ranged damage.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 29 de jun de 2018 13:02:34
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Dan_Rey escreveu:
"
Spacecom escreveu:

Well, looks close tbh.

Tougher and faster.

Tougher maybe, but it isn't faster. Thought we proved this in standard when it took you 1m 35s longer to clear a similar map to me? Your movement speed between packs was slightly better(your Haste buff iirc), but your time to clear a pack was around 2 seconds longer per pack and your boss kill time was a full 10 seconds slower. That's also on a standstill boss while I did a multi-phase moving boss.

The zombiemancer build does have a bit more eHP than this build does so there is the tougher part for sure. But this build has much higher high-HP target damage, especially when bosses are concerned.

Good job on the Chimera Spacecom.

Also on the note of toughness we're putting up another modification to this build shortly to incorporate a Proximity Shield spectre to help shore up some of the incoming ranged damage.

LOL :D

1. it wasn't the same map
2. you were waaaaay slower, waaay in movement, waay regarding clearing time. How come you say that?
You left pretty fast after I cleared the map, seemed to me you realized that and left because of that.
3. I can confirm this even stroner now that I tried your build in the meantime.. sold already after it was pretty obvious.
4. DMG is not the problem of either builds so its about toughness and movement and here that build simply can't keep up.

I invite anyone to check and add me ingame, including you AGAIN ;)
Última edição por Dan_Rey em 29 de jun de 2018 13:20:15
"
Dan_Rey escreveu:

LOL :D

1. it wasn't the same map
2. you were waaaaay slower, waaay in movement, waay regarding clearing time. How come you say that?
You left pretty fast after I cleared the map, seemed to me you realized that and left because of that.
3. I can confirm this even stroner now that I tried your build in the meantime.. sold already after it was pretty obvious.
4. DMG is not the problem of either builds so its about toughness and movement and here that build simply can't keep up.

I invite anyone to check and add me ingame, including you AGAIN ;)

1. My map was Dig, yours was Shaped Arachnid Tomb. Dig clear time was 4m 23s. Shaped Arachnid Tomb clear time was 5m 58s. Assuming a small margin of difference for t14 vs t15 shaped would still put you over 1 minute longer. However still 1m 35s slow map to map comparison.

2. I say it because it's true, your pack clear was slower(taking 3 slams on average to kill 1 mob for mon'ts to proc.) and your boss time was much slower. I left because I had to go to work, as I told you several times. I'm available again during the week if you'd like to try again.

3. That's your personal opinion, I don't believe you have any metrics or numbers for me to go off other than "your gut feeling" and the 2 maps we have done as comparison. And despite your "gut feeling" the facts don't back up your claim.

4. Damage can easily be the issue for this build while you are fighting high tier bosses. They make up a large portion of the time you are in any map comparative to any other monsters. Even more so if you're doing end-game bosses such as Shaper/Uber Elder.

xD can't believe what your saying..

This will be my last reply, since it's so ridiculous haha

1. Didn't know we were racing, since I said after 10 secs of your map, that your way slower than me.
Funny thing is that you need a programme :D Mabye you should have just watched and believed your eyes, since I stood like 1 min without doing anything while writing a friend ingame. Doesn't your tool take this into account? lol

3. I dont need more than 3 secs for any boss without phases (<2 secs without phases) from T1-T15 and you want to tell me bosses take most of the time during a map? xD rofl

I tell you something, it's about movement, yours and that of your mobs and that's where this build sucks balls, which is why I sold all gear, gems etc again, besides being squishy as fuck compared to mine ;)

Say what you want, next time we invite some ppl that confirm that your programm/tool whatever is bullshit :D

Cheers m8
"
Dan_Rey escreveu:
xD can't believe what your saying..

This will be my last reply, since it's so ridiculous haha

1. Didn't know we were racing, since I said after 10 secs of your map, that your way slower than me.
Funny thing is that you need a programme :D Mabye you should have just watched and believed your eyes, since I stood like 1 min without doing anything while writing a friend ingame. Doesn't your tool take this into account? lol

3. I dont need more than 3 secs for any boss without phases (<2 secs without phases) from T1-T15 and you want to tell me bosses take most of the time during a map? xD rofl

I tell you something, it's about movement, yours and that of your mobs and that's where this build sucks balls, which is why I sold all gear, gems etc again, besides being squishy as fuck compared to mine ;)

Say what you want, next time we invite some ppl that confirm that your programm/tool whatever is bullshit :D

Cheers m8

That's okay, you're entitled to your opinion and I never asked you to change it. Remember you're the one who sought me out to try and prove something.

1. You knew we were racing, that was the WHOLE point of why you added me in-game and started this whole thing. You were trying to prove that you were faster than me. And my "tool" is a stopwatch function so clearly it doesn't take your actions into account. If you are stopping to message people while trying to prove your build is faster then that is your own fault. Please don't try to blame it on me or my stopwatch.

2. If you'd like to try again with a recording I can show you that you did indeed need much more than 2 seconds to kill the shaped arachnid tomb boss. Which is a standstill boss with no phases.

I'm not out to have a pissing contest with anyone, about anything. You're the one who came in here and made a bunch of claims then wasted a few hours of my time. You were curious about how to get slam to function without missing and I explained how to do that for your build. You didn't want to accept that and that's okay. You've now wasted another few hours of my time with this malarkey.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I hope this is the last I need to hear about it.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 29 de jun de 2018 18:34:52
Guys - how about THE SCOURGE Terror Claw? Too fast?
"
Pemm1974 escreveu:
Guys - how about THE SCOURGE Terror Claw? Too fast?
It's an option, though might have to de-level your multistrike to use it. I've considered it on a couple of occasions and if you don't have access to an incursion temple rare it's probably your next best option.

That being said, an ideal incursion rare will be better.

Perfect stats being
95% minion damage (prefix)
73 maximum mana (prefix)
55 strength (suffix)
27% Increased Attack Speed(suffix)
69% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Última edição por TokeMcBong em 29 de jun de 2018 19:50:49

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional