[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Spacecom escreveu:
First of all some nodes are wrong as shown in picture:

Also I think higher level linked gems will give more attack speed.Multistrike will do for sure.
I cant think of anything else. By the way nice corruption on Violent Dead jewel I need 2 of those :D

So i change the 2 nodes and run lvl 20 haste and multistrike to lvl 20 and still only getting 1.74 so how else do i bring it up
I dont know sorry. Can the original poster write in first thread or here somewhere , what is the margin of zombies' attack rate we should aim for, and if the 3 frenzy charges generated by Vicatorio's shield on the minions affect that.Thanks.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Última edição por Spacecom em 27 de jun de 2018 09:48:48
Hye guys, I've just finished up the story and gotten into maps to grind out some levels, and I've noticed that my zombies are NOT slamming 100% of the time, even though I'm pretty sure my attack speed isn't too high.

Calculation is including frenzy charges from Victario's.

I'm only level 74 currently, but I've got my 2 violent deads and Flesh Binder (you can see the skill cooldown is the appropriate 1.25s.

Here's the full export: https://pastebin.com/6XFFxqwC

I thought I saw some not slamming, but it's hard to see in the mass of minions, so I tested it by going into a t8 map with just 1 zombie and watching what he does on packs and against the boss, sometimes he'll do his 3 slams and then go right into more slams, but often he just attacks normally, sometimes even two sets in a row of normal attacks.

Is this just an unavoidable AI hangup? Have I set something up wrong?
Your build has a couple of odd points that are not recommended as of right now NXRocketman. The reason you are seeing the zombie attack rate so low is that you forgot to enable frenzy charges for your minions.

Última edição por TokeMcBong em 27 de jun de 2018 13:00:08
"
Raydra escreveu:
Hye guys, I've just finished up the story and gotten into maps to grind out some levels, and I've noticed that my zombies are NOT slamming 100% of the time, even though I'm pretty sure my attack speed isn't too high.

Calculation is including frenzy charges from Victario's.

I'm only level 74 currently, but I've got my 2 violent deads and Flesh Binder (you can see the skill cooldown is the appropriate 1.25s.

Here's the full export: https://pastebin.com/6XFFxqwC

I thought I saw some not slamming, but it's hard to see in the mass of minions, so I tested it by going into a t8 map with just 1 zombie and watching what he does on packs and against the boss, sometimes he'll do his 3 slams and then go right into more slams, but often he just attacks normally, sometimes even two sets in a row of normal attacks.

Is this just an unavoidable AI hangup? Have I set something up wrong?

The only reasons I can see this happening are if the zombie moved from where they were when the slam started. If they move it will reset their ai and you'll have to wait for slam to come back up. If this happens on the first slam of the set of three then you will get 6 regular attacks before slam is available again.

The second reason is if your going over the attacks per second breakpoint. And although it doesn't look like you are I cannot pull your PoB link due to "error code: 302" when I try. But my guess is you don't have Frenzy Charges enable on your minions and are actually well over the 2.38 breakpoint.
As I said in my post, the frenzy charges are enabled, it's only 1.35 without. Plus it was one zombie attacking a single target (when it was on the unique boss) so it wasn't exactly maintaining full frenzy charges.

Not sure why that link didn't work, some kind of weird hangup with pastebin I think. Try this one:

https://pastebin.com/c1iMj4gk

But basically, multistrike locks them in until the whole slam cast is done (barring stuns which weren't happening in this case) so unless they're swinging through faster than 1.25 seconds, there's no reason that it'd not slam again except for poor AI. There were instances where it'd finish slamming, run forward to get back next to the target / a new target and then attack normally instead of slamming, so it's got to have been more than 1.25s at that point.
"
Raydra escreveu:
As I said in my post, the frenzy charges are enabled, it's only 1.35 without. Plus it was one zombie attacking a single target (when it was on the unique boss) so it wasn't exactly maintaining full frenzy charges.

Not sure why that link didn't work, some kind of weird hangup with pastebin I think. Try this one:

https://pastebin.com/c1iMj4gk

But basically, multistrike locks them in until the whole slam cast is done (barring stuns which weren't happening in this case) so unless they're swinging through faster than 1.25 seconds, there's no reason that it'd not slam again except for poor AI. There were instances where it'd finish slamming, run forward to get back next to the target / a new target and then attack normally instead of slamming, so it's got to have been more than 1.25s at that point.

No, the movement is causing that. Sometimes it will register the first slam in a new set, realize a target isn't there to slam and will move to a new target. Doing this seems to put slam on cooldown and causes you to do 3x normal attacks. Even the smallest amount of movement can cause this so the less movement the better. This is also why more zombies is better than less zombies as they will have to move less.
Well I guess it answers my question. It's not something I can correct in my build, just poor AI.
"
nzrocketman escreveu:
"
Spacecom escreveu:
First of all some nodes are wrong as shown in picture:

Also I think higher level linked gems will give more attack speed.Multistrike will do for sure.
I cant think of anything else. By the way nice corruption on Violent Dead jewel I need 2 of those :D

So i change the 2 nodes and run lvl 20 haste and multistrike to lvl 20 and still only getting 1.74 so how else do i bring it up

Changing those nodes should put you over 2.39 attacks per second. If you're as low as you're showing on your path of building you probably forgot to enable frenzy charges for your minions (don't forget power charges for them too.)

If you're running haste and vaal haste you are almost certainly over attack breakpoint.

** I also don't recommend going the bottom path through these nodes anymore. Going the top path saves you 1 point unless you have minion leech on your abyssal jewel.
Última edição por TokeMcBong em 28 de jun de 2018 00:16:33
I am beginning to understand some of the mechanics of this build. My zombiez' Slam Attack has an attack rate of 1.74/s which goes up to 2.32/s with 3 frenzy charges, which always happens when they hit(on hit), and all the minions + the character get them (the frenzy charges) because of the Victario's Shield and the special nodes "sharing charges" (conduit I think) and "give shield properties to minions".
Also the two jewels + the ascendancy node "Flesh Binder" drop down the cooldown of zombiez' Slam Attackto 1.25/s.
Now I kinda lose it here... what I am guessing is that we use the Multistrike gem linked to R.Zombie gem in order to force the second attack of zombie that happens inside the 1.25s period (which is the cooldown time of Slam) to also be a forced Slam because zombies with frenzy charges hit more thna twice per second and after that the circle repeats with the another fresh slam and a repeated slam from multistrike.
But now I lose it again... what do you mean the top circle? use picture my man , I am dumb.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Última edição por Spacecom em 28 de jun de 2018 04:45:39

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional