[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Dan_Rey escreveu:
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:

If the balance changes and you get your attack rate up to 2.39 attacks per second or higher on Slam.

By 2.39 you don't mean YOUR (character attack speed) but that of the zombies, right??

So as long as zombie's attack rate is below 2.39 it's optimal? How much ias% on gear/gems does this account for?

Thanks!

Actually I'm running a different build (SRS Zombiemancer) but I want to include this mechanic.

Could you add me ingame so that we can check and tune my build in that respect?
Or is it possible via Path of Building?

Thanks so much
"
illidian81 escreveu:
noob question... Why i cant find rare weapons whit "minions deal % increased damage" in poe trade?

Available only in the new league for now from the temple or something.You propably are in standard as I.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom escreveu:
"
illidian81 escreveu:
noob question... Why i cant find rare weapons whit "minions deal % increased damage" in poe trade?

Available only in the new league for now from the temple or something.You propably are in standard as I.
Best option for replacements in standard are Severed in Sleep if you need strength as well. United in Dream is the optimal replacement assuming you don't need strength on your main slot.
"
The issue lies in the cooldown on slam. With Violent Dead x2 and the ascendancy bonus your Slam cooldown is 1.25 seconds. With multistrike right now, on my level 92, I have a Slam attack rate of 2.02 Slams per second. This means with Multistrike my Slam performs 3 slams in a total attack time of 1.48 seconds. If you attack speed gets too high this balance changes.

If the balance changes.....

I run Haste and Vaal Haste, does that mean when I turn Vaal Haste on I lose damage? Should I not use it?
I'd need to know your zombies slam rate without Vaal haste on. Probably though it is costing DPS.
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
I'd need to know your zombies slam rate without Vaal haste on. Probably though it is costing DPS.
where or how can I check that out ?
Hey great build btw. I was wondering if the slam dps PoB shows isn't correct since ur saying i do less dps if i have over that 2.38 atk speed on my zombies. Also if you got time plz tell me what i need to improve/change with my current characters build its the char called Yellowtoomanypets.
Great guide, love the build so far, and thanks :)

How do you deal with physical reflects in maps though? Even with as little as 13% reflect my zombies hit so hard, they 2-shot themselves to death with slam. Not that it's really a problem, as the skellies take care of things easily as well, but do you have any tips?
"
Bloodtrauma escreveu:
Great guide, love the build so far, and thanks :)

How do you deal with physical reflects in maps though? Even with as little as 13% reflect my zombies hit so hard, they 2-shot themselves to death with slam. Not that it's really a problem, as the skellies take care of things easily as well, but do you have any tips?

Great question! It'll go into the guide, as I meant to put it there in the first place.

So, you have couple of options.
First: Change your zombie's supports.
I like to change Minion Damage to Phys to Lightning Support, and Ruthless (or Brutality, if you're running that version) to Endurance Charge on Melee Stun. Phys to Lightning effectively cuts their phys damage in half, and endurance charge on melee stun gives them added phys damage reduction.

Second: Set your zombies to a 4-Link and resign yourself to losing some and having to res them as you can, and set your skeletons to the 6-Link, and just use them as your clear. I prefer this method, as it allows you to pretty easily also counter dual-reflect maps.
"
Spacecom escreveu:
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
where or how can I check that out ?

You pull up your character into path of building, and check the rate of attack on the zombie's slam.
If a multistrike of it (3 slams) adds up to more than 1.25 seconds, then you're fine. If, however, they add up to less than that, you're losing AT LEAST 25% of your damage. The break point here is if the PoB calculation puts you at 2.4 attacks/s or higher (if they attack at 2.4 times per second, that means each individual attack takes 0.41666666666666 seconds (this repeats infinitely) which adds up to 3 slams in the exact cooldown period of 1.25 seconds (5 seconds base, with 300% increased cooldown reduction, meaning that it takes 1/4 of the normal time to cool down, putting you at 1.25 seconds.)
If any/all of this is over your head, Just avoid attack speed altogether. It's really not a major dps buff even when it IS a buff.

As stated previously, if you're concerned about the minion movement speed, set some money aside, and craft rings with essences. As a matter of fact, you can just grab some coral rings, slam an essence onto them, and use Aurumvorax with no major issues. (if speed running, I actually recommend it, so you can run Null and Void gloves for Tornado Shot-esque speeds.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional