[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
TheDesigner escreveu:
Also, Pulverize support on zombies seems huge to me.
It's something Orange and I are debating with right now, but it looks like we may lean away from it due to the lost attack speed. Without the huge bonus speed we had from multistrike we are trying to find ways to get slams back on the menu as the only attack, and not crazy slow.

But given the fact we want zombies to use only slam attacks benefit from it even more? I guess I'll have to check it.
"
Spacecom escreveu:
I am gonna post something that I was keeping to myself up untill this moment, which I believe is a huge huge boost to this build but also pretty expensive.
First of all you need this setup:

empower lvl4 -stone golem 21/20%- animated guardian 21/20%- minion life 20/20%
You equip your Animated Guardian(AG) with the following items:
AG helmet:some helmet with delve crafting Flat life, 1% regeneration life, and -9% physical resistances to nearby enemies, bonus mode if the helmet also has %increased life.
AG body armour:

Has epic flat life, and also the new version has 5% life regeneration, so if you have the old one, as shown here, divine it.
AG weapon:

Free culling strike for everyone.
Free Fortify for everyone
Free criticals for everyone.
Free rarity for zombies.
AG boots:
I use those unique boots called Victarios Flight or something.They give 10% movement speed to everyone. Alternative you can use some rare boots with flat life, and Uber Lab enchant 2% life + mana regen when hit which I think is an overkill. I like better the movement speed.
AG gloves: those unique gloves that are somekind chilled frosty that give 14% or 15% increased life and some other crap with cold or something.

Overall: level 24 animated guardian with 6% life regeneration + huge flat life +stone golem = immortal.

Awesome setup, we will be adding it to the update.
"
Spacecom escreveu:
I am gonna post something that I was keeping to myself up untill this moment, which I believe is a huge huge boost to this build but also pretty expensive.
First of all you need this setup:

empower lvl4 -stone golem 21/20%- animated guardian 21/20%- minion life 20/20%
You equip your Animated Guardian(AG) with the following items:
AG helmet:some helmet with delve crafting Flat life, 1% regeneration life, and -9% physical resistances to nearby enemies, bonus mode if the helmet also has %increased life.
AG body armour:

Has epic flat life, and also the new version has 5% life regeneration, so if you have the old one, as shown here, divine it.
AG weapon:

Free culling strike for everyone.
Free Fortify for everyone
Free criticals for everyone.
Free rarity for zombies.
AG boots:
I use those unique boots called Victarios Flight or something.They give 10% movement speed to everyone. Alternative you can use some rare boots with flat life, and Uber Lab enchant 2% life + mana regen when hit which I think is an overkill. I like better the movement speed.
AG gloves: those unique gloves that are somekind chilled frosty that give 14% or 15% increased life and some other crap with cold or something.

Overall: level 24 animated guardian with 6% life regeneration + huge flat life +stone golem = immortal.

I love this. This is genius.
"
TheDesigner escreveu:
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
TheDesigner escreveu:
Also, Pulverize support on zombies seems huge to me.
It's something Orange and I are debating with right now, but it looks like we may lean away from it due to the lost attack speed. Without the huge bonus speed we had from multistrike we are trying to find ways to get slams back on the menu as the only attack, and not crazy slow.

But given the fact we want zombies to use only slam attacks benefit from it even more? I guess I'll have to check it.
With multistrike in their links they will repeat slam 3 times and we ideally want that to happen within 1.24s-1.26s. Since we can achieve a 1.25s cooldown on slam through the ascendancy and jewels.

I will be doing the math on day 1 when I have access to the gems for the numbers. I expect we will be running faster attacks instead of pulv for more attack speed. Though the other option of running less jewels and trying to slow their attacks a bit is also tempting.
That's the setup for stone golem-Animated guardian in boots/(gloves).
In my gloves/(boots)

I have Spectre-minion life, desecrate and offering.I really like both the spectres you suggest. The one that casts enfeeble to enemies and the other with the Paladin buble.This bubble + some of the mechanics of the build (ex. you can leech without moving or acting) make some fights so ridiculous easy, that other more meta and expensive builds I have, cannot pull off. For example I have this double nebuloch molten strike juggernaut, oh boy he cant do shit in Red Elder fight, he can't even save the Shaper so Eye can drop. This build just does completely AFK.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Última edição por Spacecom em 7 de jun de 2019 06:25:04
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:

With multistrike in their links they will repeat slam 3 times and we ideally want that to happen within 1.24s-1.26s. Since we can achieve a 1.25s cooldown on slam through the ascendancy and jewels.

I will be doing the math on day 1 when I have access to the gems for the numbers. I expect we will be running faster attacks instead of pulv for more attack speed. Though the other option of running less jewels and trying to slow their attacks a bit is also tempting.

Keep in mind we also have 1 support slot freed by using Kingmaker that will give Fortify to zombies for free.
Will we benefit from squeezing in new melee auras such as Pride?
"
mietek1991 escreveu:

Pride is 50% reserve aura, will be hard to squeeze in. I guess if you want to drop MoM you can put pride in, not sure if worth it.
Última edição por TheDesigner em 7 de jun de 2019 09:46:15
"
mietek1991 escreveu:
While it is something to consider, I'd say you're better off keeping the mana open for Mind over Matter. If you choose not to use MoM then Pride is a decent option for sure, though haste may win out.
"
TheDesigner escreveu:
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:

Keep in mind we also have 1 support slot freed by using Kingmaker that will give Fortify to zombies for free.

At the moment, we don't actually have fortify in the links. It *may* work its way in, but we'll have to do some testing here in an hour or so. Expect an update on the build sometime tonight.

For the time being, I don't see you having any issue starting the build the same way. It should be just as strong as it was. But we may, or may not have some extra buffs that we can play with.
Última edição por Orangeuglad em 7 de jun de 2019 15:07:46

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional