[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

NICE BUILD, very cheap,I still use it in new league
dudes pl0x update it tnks
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom escreveu:
dudes pl0x update it tnks
Sorry, I'll try to get to it tonight or tomorrow. Real life has been hectic lately as I'm in the middle of mid-terms. I expect I'll have the build links updated by tonight at the latest, a full guide may take a few hours.
My zombies' Slam attack rate in PoB is 1.72 with 3 frenzy charges. Slam cooldown is 1.25s. Do I have to drop it down and how if yes, I have not picked any attack speed minion nodes. By the way at lvl 97 I can strech down to that node that give 40strenght and 8% increased strenght and pob say way over 1.800 strenght. But in game with same tree gears I have just over 1.500. Something is wrong.
Última edição por Spacecom em 11 de jun de 2019 16:13:12
Ok I havent figured if Slam attack rate when at 1.72 a/s is bad but I didnt see my zombies slaping enemies just the slam animation.
So after the update my build at lvl 97 has:
6.813 life
1.331 energy shield
1.218 unreserved mana
MoM
Clarity lvl 21
Purity of Elements lvl 21
1.561 strenght
2 spectres
1 stone golem
1 animated guardian
16 zombies
13 skeletons
40 vaal skeletons
life leech without the need of any action

and two new additions in my stash for sell. A bad Watcher's Eye (1 exa approx.) and an ilvl82 Elder Ring wich I 'll craft a bit and sell for a ridiculous price to some melee build that wants 15 life on hit.

Easy life.
Última edição por Spacecom em 11 de jun de 2019 16:50:32
I'm just about to sit down and do some editing on the build guide, but, after my testing, the biggest things that have changed are as follows:

1: Thanks to Utmost Might, you no longer need a nuts, balls-to-the-wall chest like my elder one in order to hit 16 zombies. You just need 3 6% strength brawn jewels, and at least 388 flat strength coming from all of your equipment (including jewels other than brawn) combined.

2: Your zombies' attack speed matters a lot less, as the changes to Multistrike Support cause their auto-slam windows to be much larger (I can't get their attack speed high enough for it to be a problem with my current tree)

3: The tree has changed, moderately.
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/c1a5epab (note on this, that the damage is being calculated as against a guardian, and that I'm wearing cheap/starter gear)
The old tree 100% still works though.

4: Impale may actually be worth bringing to the table. Still doing some math, and weighing options, but Impale support and Dread Banner may win out over Minion Damage support and War Banner. It is a mild net loss in damage (looks like about 1K dps per zombie), but comes with the survivability effect of Dread Banner, with enemies having less accuracy, which is neat.
I love the build so far. I have gotten into Yellow maps with cheap gear and an easy time. I have run into a few issues I hope you may be able to help with. I am 81 and have gear on par with your recent post above. When unleashing the legion guys, some just wreck me. Absolutely wreck me in a one or two shots. I have 4.7k life, and even if I get another 1k life I don't see it making a big change. Is there anything you can recommend to help tank these legion rares dudes or add better surviveability to me.

Since getting a lvl 3 or 4 empower is rather expensive at the moment, would getting impale be better? why not use concentrated effect? pob seems to show it would add the most damage to a 6 link vs other options.

can't wait to see the new build write up too! :)
"
fuzzy1103 escreveu:
When unleashing the legion guys, some just wreck me. Absolutely wreck me in a one or two shots. I have 4.7k life, and even if I get another 1k life I don't see it making a big change. Is there anything you can recommend to help tank these legion rares dudes or add better surviveability to me.

I dont play Legion, but I delve at 420 atm (how harder can those legion guys be?), so if you open your character page so I can see it , I might be able to some suggestions.
Última edição por Spacecom em 12 de jun de 2019 14:32:18
Here is my pob export. I know I can upgrade my weapon for +minion damage/armor to 6l/and rings to redo my res. Is that the best next route to make?

https://pastebin.com/r8BVNvCc
@fuzzy1103:
You are good, nothing is wrong with your items or tree, you know what you are doing. I don't know why you die, zombies should be slaying anything that moves and leech life for you. The spectres you should summon are: Diabolist from upper prison, he casts enfeeble to enemies. Undying Evangelist from sceptre of God, he casts a bubble that makes you invunerbale to all damage incomming from outside if you are inside it.You can enter a higher level region, desecrate and resummon those spectres.These spectres are some defense. About items would aim for some decenet stygian vise belt (life, resists strenght + abyss jewel[life,strenght, minion damage if you used a minion skill recently]) and then look for rings to cap resists.
Also a lot of defense for this build is dynamic in some situations. Position yourself accordingly to the fight, stay inside bubble if it is up, keep distance from enemies, put zombies between you and enemies, and summon skeletons right to the face of enemies.
Anyway you should be doing Red Elder's by now.it is a fight that requires 0 dynamic defenses for this build, since all the passive defenses the build has are more than enough to do it deathless afk.If you are fast enough you can do 1 red elder per day and you will make decent money to gear easily the build.
Última edição por Spacecom em 12 de jun de 2019 16:44:24

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional