Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
bluesylph escreveu:
"
poeGT escreveu:
With slave drivers+zombies fire/cold to attacks or spells is fine without messing EE correct? It's just lightning dmg we avoid?

Your minions don't trigger EE, only you do, so as long as you don't use lightning based spells/etc I'm pretty sure it can't be messed with.

Ah, weird how I saw lots of items with lightning damage but good minion stats selling for 10x low. But just coincidence.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought they triggered it so I was avoid all add lightning dmg gear.

So if I switch to PoH and use like solar guards instead of slaves then I would not use Armageddon as my EE proc correct? Since that's fire and I am sure they use burning/fire range spells.
Última edição por poeGT em 22 de set de 2019 19:13:04
Love your guide man. I started following it at the end of 3.7 and i really liked it with the mom. In 3.8 i decided to go for more life+ armour for survivability.
just breezing through the content atm.

I am hoping to save for a aul's uprising then i can have wrath in the build as well for more dps.

IGN LastMovex
"
poeGT escreveu:
"
bluesylph escreveu:
"
poeGT escreveu:
With slave drivers+zombies fire/cold to attacks or spells is fine without messing EE correct? It's just lightning dmg we avoid?

Your minions don't trigger EE, only you do, so as long as you don't use lightning based spells/etc I'm pretty sure it can't be messed with.

Ah, weird how I saw lots of items with lightning damage but good minion stats selling for 10x low. But just coincidence.

Thanks for the clarification, I thought they triggered it so I was avoid all add lightning dmg gear.

So if I switch to PoH and use like solar guards instead of slaves then I would not use Armageddon as my EE proc correct? Since that's fire and I am sure they use burning/fire range spells.

I think you misunderstood another, you cant wear items with +lightning to spells bc of EE but your minions can use gems (or items on the case AG) like phys to lightning bc they dont trigger EE.
"
moody0428 escreveu:
I am hoping to save for a aul's uprising then i can have wrath in the build as well for more dps.

Do you really need the extra DPS?
I prefer the 2 ex Solstice for the extra survivability over the 30-40 ex for a Haste/zealotry Auls.

And whats up with the Precision, do you need the res?
hello everyone, im trying to transition to the pledge of hands build and im wondering, do we use the vaal haste portion of the build or is just the haste part important?

im aware it's probably answered before but there are almost 400 pages :(
In showcase PoH videos kayella does not use AG, is there a reason?
Kinda afraid to lose my "engame" geared AG
"
Do you really need the extra DPS?
I prefer the 2 ex Solstice for the extra survivability over the 30-40 ex for a Haste/zealotry Auls.

And whats up with the Precision, do you need the res?

I have 6.5hp with about 90% phys reduction so I dont know if going for solstice is really needed.

i use precision because clarity dont really do anything for me so i though it would boost my minions a bit and use it as an extra buff for the ascendancy
IGN LastMovex
About how far can an above average wand+shield build go in delve?
Anyone else have an issue with some minions just unsummoning?
My helm is AG - Zombies - Carrion Golem - Army
Should these ever unsummon? Randomly they wont be there, usually after logging off or switching characters.

I am not removing my helmet, enchanting it, or losing stats (wraithlord)
"
teslabear escreveu:
Anyone else have an issue with some minions just unsummoning?
My helm is AG - Zombies - Carrion Golem - Army
Should these ever unsummon? Randomly they wont be there, usually after logging off or switching characters.

I am not removing my helmet, enchanting it, or losing stats (wraithlord)

You will need to resummon zombies, AG, and golem whenever you log out.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional