Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I bought this for 4ex, did I overpay? If I use pledge of hands do I have to change my other gear too or can I just use poh then save up for other stuff in the build?
Última edição por TheChosenOne_ em 22 de set de 2019 23:22:06
"
moody0428 escreveu:
"
Do you really need the extra DPS?
I prefer the 2 ex Solstice for the extra survivability over the 30-40 ex for a Haste/zealotry Auls.

And whats up with the Precision, do you need the res?

I have 6.5hp with about 90% phys reduction so I dont know if going for solstice is really needed.

i use precision because clarity dont really do anything for me so i though it would boost my minions a bit and use it as an extra buff for the ascendancy

I love your build. You know what you aim for. I also tested Astral plate with my build but then it is not as good as pure ES.

May be you miss something abt PoE deff mechanic. 16k armor wont guarantee 90% phys reduction all the time. It's maximum physical damage it can negative is 1k6hp.
You can read Hank guild for deeper Armour guild :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746?fbclid=IwAR2ezWToMHD07zS6RHYEzlWzMgJV7OMzIbrQEVvBxDCdHqYjtzVpz4TnfrE

Temporal chain help slowing down mob by % action speed , that can somewhat translate => % decrease damage . ( if not why frenzy charge give that crazy damage?)

With my current 5k7hp, 3k3 es, I'm still sometime 1 hit shot in delve. You should try delve to see your how much your build can reach.

"
Hbgsmokesalot escreveu:
"
teslabear escreveu:
Anyone else have an issue with some minions just unsummoning?
My helm is AG - Zombies - Carrion Golem - Army
Should these ever unsummon? Randomly they wont be there, usually after logging off or switching characters.

I am not removing my helmet, enchanting it, or losing stats (wraithlord)

You will need to resummon zombies, AG, and golem whenever you log out.

Lame. Thanks for the info. I guess the only way to retrieve AG items is the craft?
"
I love your build. You know what you aim for. I also tested Astral plate with my build but then it is not as good as pure ES.

May be you miss something abt PoE deff mechanic. 16k armor wont guarantee 90% phys reduction all the time. It's maximum physical damage it can negative is 1k6hp.
You can read Hank guild for deeper Armour guild :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746?fbclid=IwAR2ezWToMHD07zS6RHYEzlWzMgJV7OMzIbrQEVvBxDCdHqYjtzVpz4TnfrE

Temporal chain help slowing down mob by % action speed , that can somewhat translate => % decrease damage . ( if not why frenzy charge give that crazy damage?)

With my current 5k7hp, 3k3 es, I'm still sometime 1 hit shot in delve. You should try delve to see your how much your build can reach.

the thing with temporal chain is that I dont really have extra 2 gem slots to run blasphemy+ temp since I am dual cursing with curse on hit.

I have reached about 250 delve so far and it has been pretty smooth with the occasion huge damage spike but other than that I am still progressing fine.

I have a question about the +1 level spectre.
are they really worth intvesting in the boots?
IGN LastMovex
"
moody0428 escreveu:

I have a question about the +1 level spectre.
are they really worth intvesting in the boots?

If to follow PoB every level of spectre, is around 8-9% of clear damage increase/spectre. So i think yes, it worth.
can you just alt the wand until you hit the +1 minion and then multicraft
or is +1 minion so rare that its better to use Bound fossil?
"
teslabear escreveu:
Lame. Thanks for the info. I guess the only way to retrieve AG items is the craft?

You don't lose the items when you log out, only if it dies. I believe the craft preserves the items even if it dies. To resummon after logging out, just cast the AG skill (without targeting any items) and it should resummon it with whatever items it last had. Unless it died, of course.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Última edição por Phaeded em 23 de set de 2019 03:00:31
"
Phaeded escreveu:
"
teslabear escreveu:

You don't lose the items when you log out, only if it dies. I believe the craft preserves the items even if it dies. To resummon after logging out, just cast the AG skill (without targeting any items) and it should resummon it with whatever items it last had. Unless it died, of course.

The craft is body armor only and works only on the said body armor. AG will lose all other items on death. So I'd say the craft is quite useless. Unless you craft godlike body armor and use cheap gear in other slots. But then again the best scenario is to have so beefy AG that it just doesn't die.

Personally I haven't lost AG ever. And I think I'll unsummon it while doing Uber Elder.
Thanks for your extensive build guide. Managed to kill Uber Elder with Shield & Wand build in ssf and after transitioning to trade league with PoH variant pretty easily.

Made a video of my latest kill, even though my expensive AG died (with Kingmaker), lost two Spectres because i forgot to convocate them out of the beam and played "catch the shaper balls" once. Other than that, damage is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWQA19ssSIg&t=1s

(used conc effect instead of inc AoE)
Última edição por Arrensen em 23 de set de 2019 05:14:53
Hej guys, why do u take commander of darkness over mistress of sacrifice btw?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional