[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

"
Razero escreveu:
Hi Vivan,

Thank you for the build, currently having alot of fun playing around with this.
I've made a few adjustments here and there,
- 1 Clayshaper for a high ES shield.
Shapers Touch, and Str+ES(ES Recharge enchant) Rings to further boost ES.

I'm using Flame Golems x5 + all others. ( 9 Total )
Flame Golem, Empower, GMP, Spell Echo, Combustion, Minion Damage. Might have to switch one of the support gems for Minion life for T16+.

I have yet to find enough resists to free up a ring slot, to use one of the rings that you use. Unsure if the change will be beneficial to the way i'm building this character.

I wanted to try the potential of this build straight away, when I had most of the gear available(70).
T16, Pit of the Chimera. - It was so easy, phase running around while taking the occasional hit from his teleports. Damage seemed very high!

Recently found an insane Bone Helmet, have yet to try that out. Destroy everything even faster? Yes please.
At time of posting this, im only lv 73. I have not taken the left most minion ring on the tree.

I'm glad you are liking it. Getting the few rare pieces with good enough resists and ES to make it viable endgame is actually the most difficult part, but it is doable. A good bone helmet will go a very long way with that build. Have fun!
Hey thanks for writing this up, I'm having fun with my budget version currently. This is my first time using The Hungry Loop ring so i ended up wasting a good bit of currency buying level 20 support gems to put into the ring. I was not aware that you had to level them to 20 inside the ring itself. So as i cannot buy level 19 98%do gems currently(expensive for me atm) I am forced to level what I have. Also scared to change to CI anytime soon.

Give Primamordial a look on my characters when you get a chance, I'd love to know what I should be doing currently to make money and what upgrades to focus on next.
Thanks!
Vaal Discipline used only vaal version?
[deleted]
Última edição por Vivan em 30 de jan de 2019 17:48:07
"
quartis99 escreveu:
Vaal Discipline used only vaal version?

I use Discipline and Vaal Discipline with an increased duration link.
Hey, newfriend here, this is my first time playing and your build looked interesting. One small problem though, im so confused and have no idea what im doing. how do i get clayshaper? im lvl 52 and dying all the time on act 6. is that normal?

Also how do i change account name?
Última edição por ozymandias_king_of_kings em 15 de fev de 2019 08:08:03
"
Hey, newfriend here, this is my first time playing and your build looked interesting. One small problem though, im so confused and have no idea what im doing. how do i get clayshaper? im lvl 52 and dying all the time on act 6. is that normal?

Also how do i change account name?

Clayshaper is a fairly randomly dropped weapon but you can buy one from other players on poe.trade . You are probably dying in Act 6 because the boss of act 5 (and act 10) drops all of your resistances by 30 when you kill him. You need to focus on getting gear with resists to get yourself to cap while leveling. No idea how to change account name.
what are the pros and cons between ice and Flame golem as main Golem?
"
HISCH escreveu:
what are the pros and cons between ice and Flame golem as main Golem?

flame is better at aoe, ice and lightning are better at single target imho. But you can scale all of them really well if you try. It is really just preference. Ice and lightning require more work though, flame is easy to use.
I have to say I'm seriously amazed.
I still have only 2 harmonies and I'm far from perfect gear, but that dmg output is insane

thanks a lot

there is only one thing... I try to follow your build and maybe I'm just blind but you have 104+ str. from talent (that gives you enough str for clayshaper) I just don't see HOW you got to that number.
I now have 142 str total (with +38 str ring) and I miss only one +10 str talent as far as I can see
Última edição por InlustrisNox em 6 de mar de 2019 20:48:07

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional