[3.9] Omni-golem Primordial Chain Elementalist

Hello,

Thanks for the guide, I want to play a golemancer for a while and yours seems to be the one I was looking for, I love the idea to have a lot of golem around me.

I made a first draft on pob for the 3.8 but this is the 1st time I do it (even if I started from the guide and wanted to keep the idea). Can someone give a quick feedback if it is vialable ?

Can I link the pob ?

Thanks
"
pamieu escreveu:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide, I want to play a golemancer for a while and yours seems to be the one I was looking for, I love the idea to have a lot of golem around me.

I made a first draft on pob for the 3.8 but this is the 1st time I do it (even if I started from the guide and wanted to keep the idea). Can someone give a quick feedback if it is vialable ?

Can I link the pob ?

Thanks

You certainly may, but keep in mind that this guide is not yet updated for 3.8 changes and there may be a lot of obsolete information.
"
Vivan escreveu:

You certainly may, but keep in mind that this guide is not yet updated for 3.8 changes and there may be a lot of obsolete information.

Sure I did some adaptation with the tree and as I said it is more something to start with than the final one and the new skills are still missing on PoB.

I wanted to keep the hungry Loop, I never used it and find the idea interesting.
I didn't want to play CI and go on HP and ES.

my PoB : https://pastebin.com/5E3tz9H8

I still have some points left and didn't know how to use them, was thinking at "ravenous horde" or "spiritual command", and the one not taking have it with the amulet and oil.

The gear used is of course open to discussion ;).
Última edição por pamieu em 7 de set de 2019 06:38:07
Hi, this build seems nice but since i never played golems before, could really use a help. Where do u get the damage on maps before u get the jewels?

Manage already a Shavs and 1 Harmony.

Cheers

Hi,

I had some issue with dps while leveling, using the new skill gemm "Feeding Frenzy" for the boost and "Deathmark" has been for the focus has been a great help.

Don't focus too early the hp/ES node, level 1-35 I feltt really low in health but with "Meat Sheild" you got a nice boyguard, combined with Deathmark if a boss in on you your stone golem comes help really quick.

"Golem Commander" is a must have once you have several golem and "Gravepact" does help and can help early in the game before first lab.

I added "Aligned Spirit" for the dps.
I'm running with a couple golems and as many other minions as I can scrounge up until I can afford the gems, which is going to be a long time.

Anyone mind checking out my build and giving some tips please. I'm hitting the wall at tier 2 maps

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/3x22db7J

"
2p2_supbro escreveu:
I'm running with a couple golems and as many other minions as I can scrounge up until I can afford the gems, which is going to be a long time.

Anyone mind checking out my build and giving some tips please. I'm hitting the wall at tier 2 maps

Thanks

Hi,

I have looked quickly at your build, the link you send is in 3.7 i that normal ?
WHy you having Onslaught ? For the Frenzy Charge ? Is the the degen not a problem ?
At the center you take all the points for life and the dex orirented node, wouldn't taking this way but "whaper" node, and not taking all dex node wouldn't be more efficient ? Taking "Gravepact" insteadt of some jewell node might help too, you don't need until primordial almost, During I took 2 to be sure in case I dropped one primordial jewel, the other are at 1 to 3 points that I will use with some respect, and took some dps or defense node instead.

Right now I am running t4 map with 4 golem, I have issue with my own survivability but dps seems fine and golems don't die.
Última edição por pamieu em 13 de set de 2019 06:04:16
"
pamieu escreveu:
Hi,

I have looked quickly at your build, the link you send is in 3.7 i that normal ?
WHy you having Onslaught ? For the Frenzy Charge ? Is the the degen not a problem ?
At the center you take all the points for life and the dex orirented node, wouldn't taking this way but "whaper" node, and not taking all dex node wouldn't be more efficient ? Taking "Gravepact" insteadt of some jewell node might help too, you don't need until primordial almost, During I took 2 to be sure in case I dropped one primordial jewel, the other are at 1 to 3 points that I will use with some respect, and took some dps or defense node instead.

Right now I am running t4 map with 4 golem, I have issue with my own survivability but dps seems fine and golems don't die.

As I mentioned in the beginning. This is not updated completely for 3.8 yet and much of it is outdated. Onslaught doesn't give degen or frenzy charges (it gives attack/cast/movement speed. You are thinking of blood rage. The purpose of the pathing around the center is to get the most jewel slots possible (while skipping HP nodes since I am Chaos Innoculation). Also you desperately need the dex/str for the build. The Primordial gems are 90+% of the damage so every jewel socket matters. However, there are now much better minion nodes that were not in 3.7, so the tree might be different when I repath it. Also, it is perfectly fine to sacrifice them for more hp/defense if you are having a hard time staying alive. I'm fairly sure I mentioned that somewhere in the guide. At endgame, the damage is pretty overkill, so do what feels comfortable.
"
Vivan escreveu:
"
pamieu escreveu:
Hi,

As I mentioned in the beginning. This is not updated completely for 3.8 yet and much of it is outdated. Onslaught doesn't give degen or frenzy charges (it gives attack/cast/movement speed. You are thinking of blood rage. The purpose of the pathing around the center is to get the most jewel slots possible (while skipping HP nodes since I am Chaos Innoculation). Also you desperately need the dex/str for the build. The Primordial gems are 90+% of the damage so every jewel socket matters. However, there are now much better minion nodes that were not in 3.7, so the tree might be different when I repath it. Also, it is perfectly fine to sacrifice them for more hp/defense if you are having a hard time staying alive. I'm fairly sure I mentioned that somewhere in the guide. At endgame, the damage is pretty overkill, so do what feels comfortable.

Don't worry I totally get it that you don't have time to update this build, I am sorry if I seemed pedant or gross or anyhthing like that, this the 1st time I work on a build not up to date, and I do some important changes too (like no CI), so I asked you a lot to be sure to undestand what you did, and doing too much mistake (with map t4 done I see my mistake and changed some things.

Furthemore english is not my native english (neither a language where it was the main language), so I lack some nuances sometimes.

And for the attribute point I have found my mistake, I switched your "Phase Run" to "Lightning Warp" and "Phase Run" needs a lot of dex.

Changing everything I forgot that poart.
I can't wait to see your finale version so I can see how far I am of a better build of what I tried to do ;).

I think that since the pob I posted I changed several times things (like taking back "Phase Run" ;) ), and the I am still between taking "gravepact" or "Ravenous Hord" with the tree and the other with aoint.

Thanks for the feedback, it helps on getting more into some elements.

And I think there is a misunderstanding I was referring to 2p2 on everything i said (I didn't quote him my bad), that's why I asked him why his tree is in 3.7 and not 3.8 as he already plays it, that's why I aked why I took the path through "Reflexes" to get all point in the big hp node. going by energy shield and the node "shaper" would be better I think the 3 points for the evasion ration are not the best for us. The same for everything I said, it was for p2p and trying to help him and it had anything to do with your guide.

Sorry again for the confusion, between the beginning of the league and playing without a build made 100% by someone who knows what he is doing, I wrote my answer a bit too fast, I should have read it a bit more before post.

PS: I edited my previous post so it becomes a bit clearer, but I let the mistake I wrote ;)
Última edição por pamieu em 13 de set de 2019 06:05:14
"
2p2_supbro escreveu:

Thanks

Hello p2p, in the end what have you changed ?how is it going now ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional