[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

"
XulaZ escreveu:
And what you think about Zealots Oath? i see a lot of people using it
is it worth?
thank you

Any map mods i should avoid?

I spec'ed out of ZO and didn't notice a difference at all. The build is so tanky that it really doesn't matter (and I'm on the relatively low end of the scale with only 10k ES). Skill points are at a premium because there are so many ways to add to the build (increased aura effect, mana reservation, jewel slots, %ES increases, aspd, etc) that I don't think ZO is worth the points. Same thing with Resolute Technique.

The only map mod I avoid is "players cannot regenerate life, ES, or mana."
Última edição por HungriTerri em 21 de jan de 2019 18:51:13
"
El_Pakito escreveu:
"
Slowzombie escreveu:
Spoiler
Awesome build ! It made most end game stuff trivial. I crafted a crazy +3 bow. With the lvl 3 empower, I use maim instead of added fire damage because of mana reservation but now I am a bit confused about the Equilibrium part.

I have cold damage on a ring because I used to make fire damage with added fire. Now I guess it is useless/bad. I remember reading I should switch somethings after I use maim.

Was it swaping chaos golem for lightning golem ? I also red somthing about using corrupted soul strike corrupted with lightning damage... Should I drop the ring and keep everything has is ?

Can someone help me with that ? I know it is only fine tuning but I like the bow so much ahah

@ Slowzombie

If you switch from "Added Fire Damage" support gem, then you can respec out the "Elemental Equilibrium" keystone in your passive tree and do not care at all of the cold damage from you ring, which is indeed now "useless".
I would definitely keep the Chaos Golem though, as in my opinion, survival is the most critical point. For damage, the Crawler does enough ! :-)

"
XulaZ escreveu:
Spoiler
Hey !
one more question to you all

My boots have add 1-56 lightning damage to attacks if you havent killed recently

Since i dont kill anything with rain of arrow... only the crawler does... is this going to make Elemental Equilibrium work?? or do i need a jewell with that on my skill tree?

thank you very much!

@ Xulaz

Yes, your boots enchantment will do the trick for "Elemental Equilibrium".

The only danger is when you manage to kill a monster with "Rain of Arrows", but I agree it should not happen often !

Would it be good then to take off Equilibrium and a few ES nods to get Charisma and use Added fire instead of maim ? THere is 2 nods of 5% ES so it wouldn't be a big loss... I think.
"
XulaZ escreveu:
Spoiler
And what you think about Zealots Oath? i see a lot of people using it
is it worth?
thank you

Any map mods i should avoid?

@ Xulaz

In my opinion, I think a lot of good of Zealot's Oath.

I know that Vatinas did not take it, but in my build, I have taken it and have switched from Chaos golem (physical damage reduction) to Stone Golem (life regeneration / sec, so increased Energy Shield regeneration / sec with Zealot's Oath).

So up to you, but I really think that with all the life regeneration in the tree, Stone Golem and any life regeneration in your equipment, it can really be a Quality-of-Life survival tech.

As HungriTerri mentionned, I try to stay away from the "No Regen" maps, and am very cautious when I do "Less Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield" maps, as it can be quite deadly with increased monster damage.

"
Slowzombie escreveu:
Spoiler
Would it be good then to take off Equilibrium and a few ES nods to get Charisma and use Added fire instead of maim ? THere is 2 nods of 5% ES so it wouldn't be a big loss... I think.

@ Slowzombie

I think that you may have misunderstood me : "Elemental Equilibrium" keystone only makes sense with "Added Fire damage" support gem.

So, if you go and take the Charisma wheel in order to have enough reduced mana reservation to actually fit "Added Fire damage" support gem to the Crawler, please by all means keep "Elemental Equilibrium" and your cold damage ring.

For speccing out some % ES nodes, why not, it depends on the amount of ES you are currently sitting at ?...

I'd say Zealot's Oath is a 1 point worder and there is no reason not to take it. Sanctity and Righteous army nodes give 1% each. Boots enchantment gives 2% more. Shaper node and two nodes leading to the next jewel add 1.7%, but they are kinda optional. Belt suffix can multiply that by 1.2. You can also have some regen on items like body armor. So we are talking about 4-7%/sec es regen that comes from 1-2 points and a belt suffix. Basically its strictly better then flat es against anything except oneshots. Particulary nice against ignites that prevent your recharge.

No regen maps arent a problem. All you need for them is to swap in poacher's mark curse and create some mana pool. Maybe by turning off some small aura like dread banner.
"
Fortran775 escreveu:
I'd say Zealot's Oath is a 1 point worder and there is no reason not to take it. Sanctity and Righteous army nodes give 1% each. Boots enchantment gives 2% more. Shaper node and two nodes leading to the next jewel add 1.7%, but they are kinda optional. Belt suffix can multiply that by 1.2. You can also have some regen on items like body armor. So we are talking about 4-7%/sec es regen that comes from 1-2 points and a belt suffix. Basically its strictly better then flat es against anything except oneshots. Particulary nice against ignites that prevent your recharge.

No regen maps arent a problem. All you need for them is to swap in poacher's mark curse and create some mana pool. Maybe by turning off some small aura like dread banner.

My thoughts exactly.Add glove enchantment with word of light or sulphur flask and the new flask from Katarina and your regen is nothing to sneeze at. Keep in mind the more ES you get the better the regen is because its %.
I liked your idea speced now to zealots, got those 2 nodes and the flasks let's see how it goes.... I guess it will help on delve

Thanks
If I was to use Ball Lightning I guess I would use a 6 link staff with increased minion damage?
Ok so, I am level 95, I have a crazy Crafted bow with +3 gems, empower lvl 4, 12.5k ES,etc.

I was super Lucky and got a Watcher's eye with 2 wrath stats and I ended with 43 Exalts.

What should be my next goal ? The Hubris with Herald of Agony enchant (less mana reserve) that cost 22-27 Ex or a good Aul's amulet for 22ish Ex ?
Your next goal should be the enchant. Aul is probably bad for this build because you lose too much es for using it. I don't see any extra aura you can get that would justify losing an ammy slot.
Ended up using this build as my first one to try to craft something and ended up with this bow,
and oh man its been fun running.

Finally cleared shaper first time no deaths and uber elder for first time with one death, super beefy and great DPS!

Edit: As you can see, getting a +4 empower and a +21 HoA would be my next steps and according to PoB it would increase my dps quite dramatically so this crawler is insane!
Última edição por Kamegon em 27 de jan de 2019 00:18:15

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional