[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

yo just kill uelder with 1 hand
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ZDCvoqGD4
"
Fortran775 escreveu:
Your next goal should be the enchant. Aul is probably bad for this build because you lose too much es for using it. I don't see any extra aura you can get that would justify losing an ammy slot.

Why are all the Hubris with this enchant soooooo pricy. There are alot of mirrored and all the others are 22ex and Up. Why is there no "normal" Hubris with this enchant ? Seems weird
Hey everyone,

Fast question about EE, have a ring with cold damage, so i use add fire damage gem and add a lightning damage one on a crawler, will that work, or I will lose the EE by using the two gems on him...or only one will work? I killed the Uber Elder and all the content is down, which leeds me to the direction that it works... but still not 100 percent so some help will be great :)

Kind regards and thanks in advance
"
Slowzombie escreveu:
Why are all the Hubris with this enchant soooooo pricy. There are alot of mirrored and all the others are 22ex and Up. Why is there no "normal" Hubris with this enchant ? Seems weird

Highly demanded items are pricey. That doesn't seem weird to me. I remember Rat's Nest helmets with +2 barrage projectiles were about 40-50ex and Tempest Binding helmets with +2 barrage were about 70+ ex in Harbinger league. If there there are less items then people who want them, price goes up. If i see a ilvl84+ HoA hubris for like 15ex, i'll probably buy it for crafting)

"
Daidaiam escreveu:
Fast question about EE, have a ring with cold damage, so i use add fire damage gem and add a lightning damage one on a crawler, will that work, or I will lose the EE by using the two gems on him...or only one will work?

Crawler's attacks don't trigger EE in any way.
Última edição por Fortran775 em 28 de jan de 2019 01:03:26
Yes, i triger it with the cold damage from the ring, my idea is that i have fire and lightning damage at the crawler so, are they both ised as great damage, or only one can hit the target with - 50 resist?

Thanks
"
Slowzombie escreveu:

There are mirrored hubrises with that enchant because they are "cheap" to make with Fractured Fossil. There are right now six non-mirrored hubrises for sale. You just need to tick "mirrored" as "no" in official trade site.

"
Daidaiam escreveu:
Yes, i triger it with the cold damage from the ring, my idea is that i have fire and lightning damage at the crawler so, are they both ised as great damage, or only one can hit the target with - 50 resist?
Thanks

If you have a ring with "cold damage to attacks" you lower your agony crawler's dps. Get a ring (or ammy or quiver corruption or abyss jewel) with fire or lightning damage on attacks and get rid of that cold damage on the ring (probably have to replace the ring unless the affix is mastercrafted).

It doesn't matter what damage types the crawler does, EE works through you.
Having extreme difficulties sustaining more than 10 virulent in single target boss situation. Especially if I need to dodge a melee boss.

Is there a way to get more than 4 stacks with one round of rain of arrows? Should I try barrage or ball of lightning?
Última edição por hitmantb em 28 de jan de 2019 13:53:57
"
Slowzombie escreveu:

You can save a shitload of currency and only give up some completely unnecessary tankiness by buying a bone helmet base instead of a hubris circlet.

"
hitmantb escreveu:
Having extreme difficulties sustaining more than 10 virulent in single target boss situation. Especially if I need to dodge a melee boss.

Is there a way to get more than 4 stacks with one round of rain of arrows? Should I try barrage or ball of lightning?

I get 7 stacks/volley on a small single target and have no difficulties maintaining 40 stacks on anything unless it dies instantly. Also i don't need to dodge any melee boss. I think i can turn my herald aura off and facetank any melee boss untill i kill it with level 1 rain of arrows if it is not a deep delve boss.
"
hitmantb escreveu:

I checked your character. Your HoA and RoA links are a bit wonky. Check the 1st page and setup them accordingly. You also can apply three curses but you have only Enfeeble and Temp Chains in your setup.

Also you have one elemental damage -node and Righteous Army node, which is mostly useless (only gives 20% inc damage to minions, which is not needed with this build).

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional