[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
"
Yarcci escreveu:

It all depends on what they do with phase run. Currently this is strongest build there literally is. You can afk wait till bosses die, it has pretty decent clearspeed (can ignore all mobs and just run trouh everything while mass of super fast spiders just outright rips them apart), but when you get targetted, its iffy at best... and my bet is that end game bosses (even probably map bosses) will get phase run vision. Build itself without phase run does not have any defences except you can take 1 hit now and then (3,5k lvl 73 with only karui health flask tanked 3-4 hits from corrupted buffed chimera smoke phase. Died about 2 times, both on smoke phase).

Conclusion, if they gut phase run to oblivion, build needs some help to not die to basicly everything there is. Another concern is arakaali dagger, its 2.3 ex right now, and if this build ends up worse (they gut arakaali too) it could break the market. So I would personally consider losing that 2+ex because of patch.

i wish i was aware of this build before. i never killed uber elder before and wanted to with this build but by the time i would get there it will be too late. i dont play that much so it would take some time for me to get to end game. should i just sell the weapon now then while it's still worth something?

Just a heads up, I did shaper with 2,5k health. and 30% cold res at lvl 70~. So yeah... you can do elder with this easy cause it bugs same style, probably even easier cause no intermission running *giggles in spider*

edit. In all fairness, I like the spiders a lot. Even if phaserun gets gutted, probably will try figure out build that works with these little buggers.
Última edição por Yarcci em 10 de jan de 2019 08:13:06
"
Yarcci escreveu:
"
"
Yarcci escreveu:

It all depends on what they do with phase run. Currently this is strongest build there literally is. You can afk wait till bosses die, it has pretty decent clearspeed (can ignore all mobs and just run trouh everything while mass of super fast spiders just outright rips them apart), but when you get targetted, its iffy at best... and my bet is that end game bosses (even probably map bosses) will get phase run vision. Build itself without phase run does not have any defences except you can take 1 hit now and then (3,5k lvl 73 with only karui health flask tanked 3-4 hits from corrupted buffed chimera smoke phase. Died about 2 times, both on smoke phase).

Conclusion, if they gut phase run to oblivion, build needs some help to not die to basicly everything there is. Another concern is arakaali dagger, its 2.3 ex right now, and if this build ends up worse (they gut arakaali too) it could break the market. So I would personally consider losing that 2+ex because of patch.

i wish i was aware of this build before. i never killed uber elder before and wanted to with this build but by the time i would get there it will be too late. i dont play that much so it would take some time for me to get to end game. should i just sell the weapon now then while it's still worth something?

Just a heads up, I did elder with 2,5k health. and 30% cold res at lvl 70~. So yeah... you can do elder with this easy cause it bugs same style, probably even easier cause no intermission running *giggles in spider*

i'll try to rush through the acts tonight and hopefully get to do elder/uber atziri/shaper etc before ggg does anything,hopefully there wont be a patch for at least a couple of days
"
BittenByPanda escreveu:
Can you please explain, why do you use punishment instead of vulnerability or other curses in your setup? If I understand the wording of punishment correctly, cursed enemies grant buff when they hit you with melee attack, and not vice versa, and while spiders are never getting hit, they never get the buff.

You're correct, that's a mistake on my part. Use Temporal Chains instead. Good for defenses, and scaled the poison damage a little.

"
Yarcci escreveu:

The spiders themselves do enough damage to warrant a build without phase run cheese.

They could cut the spiders' damage in half and it'd still be a 3-link that does realistic 1m+ shaper dps. Once phase run is fixed you'll need to start dodging stuff, but that's not a big deal when you don't need to stop and attack like non-minion build.

I just don't see a reason to go SRS when spiders are better in every way.
Última edição por FoldedCorner em 9 de jan de 2019 17:00:59
"

"
Yarcci escreveu:

The spiders themselves do enough damage to warrant a build without phase run cheese.

They could cut the spiders' damage in half and it'd still be a 3-link that does realistic 1m+ shaper dps. Once phase run is fixed you'll need to start dodging stuff, but that's not a big deal when you don't need to stop and attack like non-minion build.

I just don't see a reason to go SRS when spiders are better in every way.

Yea I agree. But build currently can ignore all defences... which is not that hard to fix tbh. just no auto win for bosses.
Última edição por Yarcci em 10 de jan de 2019 00:39:44
Hey are the prices of the daggers going up so much is there a nother build that uses it they are 3x now?
Why do you need two aspects, if you can use only one?
Which are the best gods of the Pantheon?
A quick PoB sim using your tree and mostly your gear shows you can hit 7k with Kaom's and Might of the Meek on Sion jewels, still functionally at 1mil shaper dps. I have a MoM Golem tree that's similar pathing I'm tinkering with to see if losing Hatred could be worth running haste on essence worm and aspect of the spider on mana: Though there's a lot of optimization I could do towards having ES bases with Life/Mana/ES to really maximize the MoM/EB eHP

The little guys do so much damage I think even without Busted Phase Run finding some defensive layers would make the build basically fine
"
Acr0nus escreveu:
Why do you need two aspects, if you can use only one?

My chest piece gives Aspect of the Crab, but I prefer Aspect of the Spider. When I say use Aspect of the Crab/Spider/Avian I mean choose 1 of them.

"
Yarcci escreveu:

They usually don't have drastic nerfs mid-patch. I expect changes in the next major update.

"
XakFer escreveu:
Which are the best gods of the Pantheon?

Soul of Lunaris is nice for the 100% chance to avoid chained projectiles.

Soul of Shakari makes you immune to poison which is really nice. But you can also use Soul of Ryslatha for the improved life flasks.

"
Jansports escreveu:
A quick PoB sim using your tree and mostly your gear shows you can hit 7k with Kaom's and Might of the Meek on Sion jewels, still functionally at 1mil shaper dps. I have a MoM Golem tree that's similar pathing I'm tinkering with to see if losing Hatred could be worth running haste on essence worm and aspect of the spider on mana: Though there's a lot of optimization I could do towards having ES bases with Life/Mana/ES to really maximize the MoM/EB eHP

The little guys do so much damage I think even without Busted Phase Run finding some defensive layers would make the build basically fine

I don't like Might of the Meek because you lose 30% duration. These are the pros/cons of using MotM

25% life
2.5% minion damage
4% minion attack speed
8% cold/lightning res

-2 jewels
-30% duration
-10% fire res

I'm account for the MotM bonus to the minor duration nodes, it doesn't out-weight losing the primary ndes. It doesn't seem worth it. The 2 Jewels you're could give you another +100 life.

As for defensive options, Kaom's is awesome, but you do have to make room with your gear. Having 1 or 2 unset rings help a lot
patch in less than an hour...if they ruin this build i'll be so pissed off

edit- just as i thought "Fixed a bug where Phase Run could make you completely invisible to all enemies"
Última edição por Lyutsifer665 em 10 de jan de 2019 15:27:30

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional