[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
rxi845 escreveu:
Hello. I have 4 slum lords passives with one elegant hubris, all 4 be worked?

of course!

please show pic where u put it and number of coins for the jewel :)

edit:u can check misc stats to see +minion damage
Última edição por giogr em 23 de jun de 2019 05:07:19
Lost lots of mana, life, points but i think its worth. Jewel with 93160 coins.
Spoiler
Última edição por rxi845 em 23 de jun de 2019 05:16:43
"
LordOmni escreveu:
It was pretty easy, may be just luck. 3rd try.

Check my post
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798/page/66#p22112451
it has links for poe trade and a link to a post with best place for timeless jewel. 2x Slum lord and +10% hp nodes with 88000 seed, nothing lost. It is rare seed and you might need a few days to get it (use live mode). May be there is more seeds on this forum or reddit for this jewel spot. And it is number on elegant hubris which determines what notibles will be slum lord or not, so post seed too if you have found a good one.

http://poe.trade/search/mokoinonerinak

one search for all 3 :P
but thanks

so sad non official trade site has this search and we can't do it in official trade site :/

edit: for boots i have +fortify 20 elder so i can run without fortify gem, and i usually put there vaal skeletons and with culling strike(+fortify+attack speed) 40 skeletons rock xD

edit2: the one i found turn the shield energy +life to slum lord so you lose life to get it and its 64220.

for the life of me cant figure out how those numbers work at all tried 150k 89k 90k 100k 8800 and still nothing
Última edição por giogr em 23 de jun de 2019 09:23:20
"
Scarecrow1990 escreveu:
I'm playing around with PoB and I can't get my numbers even close to yours. Even taking away Slumlord and Uber Lab (I'm lazy) doesn't get me within 100k. Am I missing something obvious?

Always check Configuration tab. All stacking and conditional buffs are there. For example if you are using Damage on Full Life, you must check "minions always on full life" for it (spiders are immortal). Then try to remove all jewels. Then copy a tree.

"
rxi845 escreveu:
Hello. I have 4 slum lords passives with one elegant hubris, all 4 be worked?

Slum lord is notable, they stack. Keystones (biggest nodes) do not stack.

"
giogr escreveu:
for the life of me cant figure out how those numbers work at all tried 150k 89k 90k 100k 8800 and still nothing

It is a seed for random numbers generator, or random nodes generator in our case. There can't be real random generator. All generators that does not rely on real world things like CPU voltage fluctuations uses some seed and some sequence, in a simple way. So same random generator will give same "random" numbers for the same seed. Always. In our case that numbers are what nodes converted to what. And for timeless jewel there is 1-160000 seeds or nodes combinations in a whole tree.
I have a question: if i will use EE, while having hatred(26% phys as extra cold) and jewel with the minion flat added lightning damage, how EE will wokr in this case?
Hello, I wonder if these 254k are per spider or the total of 20 spiders? If it was for spider then I would have 5mil ???
I'm still studying the Path of Building

"
CyberOffRoad escreveu:
Hello, I wonder if these 254k are per spider or the total of 20 spiders? If it was for spider then I would have 5mil ???

as it says at top Minion:
not minions :)
"
giogr escreveu:
"
CyberOffRoad escreveu:

as it says at top Minion:
not minions :)

NICEEEEEE.... =)
"
CyberOffRoad escreveu:

NICEEEEEE.... =)

choose target at settings cuz now u do that much at a no resist mob
"
Retgarko escreveu:
I have a question: if i will use EE, while having hatred(26% phys as extra cold) and jewel with the minion flat added lightning damage, how EE will wokr in this case?

Minions benefit from procced EE but do not proc EE by themself. You need to hit with fire/lightning damage.

"
CyberOffRoad escreveu:

DPS with poison is DPS with all stacks of poison running on mob/Shaper. Check Calcs tab for poison duration - that is how much seconds required for DPS to rise to that number. And uncheck Vaal Haste if you has it - it has base duration of 4 seconds.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional